Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope IT retard threatens incels, says that we will pay for what we did to that doxxed whore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
You’re all just cowards. You could dox a man but you would never because you don’t got the balls. Instead you pick on people who can’t easily defend themselves, like teenagers and women. That only proves to show how pathetic you are when you won’t bully someone your own size. You could pick on Chad, but you’re too busy ogling his cheekbones and dick to do so.

To incels.co, **********, and literally any other forum or subreddit that is reading this and ready to screenshot this so they have evidence that IT are “big meanies” that bully iNnOceNt men, stop doxxing women, or I swear to God I will make you pay. We will make you pay.

So this IT user is admitting that women are weaker and defenseless? FUUUGG that misogyny off this user is like if he personally strangled 300 women after raping them.

Also
>implying incel is one person.
I am responsible for the actions of other incels, as much as I am responsible for what my neighbor is having for dinner. But everyone is responsible for their personal online safety but that will go over your soy brain because "women are weak and can't do anything wrong" and be responsible and think about not posting their current location and face everywhere.
  jintsuu kantai collection drawn by terrajin  c8cdf00ca2da512a17fb72a6f0d45173

View attachment 286734
Miladies, are these insels reposting your publicly available information to their small forum? Information that requires a 10 minute search through your reddit profile to find, that literally anyone can do?

Fear not. I shall make them pay.
jfl

JFL at giving these low IQ retards attention