Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT retard contradicts herself

• Thread starter GriffithIsInnocent
  • Start date
It is retarded, the guy still got treat like shit. Ik foid are stupid but this is temperature IQ intelligent

I was waiting for someone to post this jfl. They just dropped a huge blackpill on their own sub. Comical. If IT were to be believed given their regular M.O. this guy should never be getting turned down because apparently height doesn't matter and being a good person to others is all that matters. Personality theory destroyed once again

Why are IT foid so retard, you literally said he still got his date cancelled while being nice. He's 5'3 for God sake.

I was waiting for someone to post this jfl. They just dropped a huge blackpill on their own sub. Comical. Personality theory destroyed once again
As I read it I thought to myself that these idiots will do or say anything but actually admit that blackpill ideology is true.

Why are IT foid so retard, you literally said he still got his date cancelled while being nice. He's 5'3 for God sake.
I was really confused by the post, she makes our points for us.

Instead of spreading her cunt for Chad she could consider helping her nice guy “friend”(orbiter?) out.

If he is so nice why don't you date him? :feelstastyman:

people want us to be cucks

Instead of spreading her cunt for Chad she could consider helping her nice guy “friend”(orbiter?) out.
He's her friend and not her boyfriend for a reason. I hope he wakes up to the blackpill for his sake.

If he is so nice why don't you date him? :feelstastyman:
IDK that's weird isn't it? If he's everything a foid wants such as confident with a good personality why not date him? Hmmmmm... wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that those things don't matter as much.

Just get treat like shit and do nothing about it :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I was waiting for someone to post this jfl. They just dropped a huge blackpill on their own sub. Comical. If IT were to be believed given their regular M.O. this guy should never be getting turned down because apparently height doesn't matter and being a good person to others is all that matters. Personality theory destroyed once again
do you just rot on IT all day? why do you care so much about them?

do you just rot on IT all day? why do you care so much about them?
I have a look every now and then. But this stuff also gets posted in servers so I end up seeing some of it anyway

They always contradict themselves. "just shower, take care of ur hygiene, go outside and youll find the right girl" you do that and it doesn't works, then the next thing you hear is "don't expect a girlfriend by doing the bare minimum". JFL just filled with contradictions.

Because I'm not a retarded masochistic stockholm syndrome cuck doormat who gets shit on by society and yet decides to treat it with respect.

They always contradict themselves. "just shower, take care of ur hygiene, go outside and youll find the right girl" you do that and it doesn't works, then the next thing you hear is "don't expect a girlfriend by doing the bare minimum". JFL just filled with contradictions.
They'll do anything but accept the blackpill

“He knows the right person will come along for him and love him for who he is.”

He will eventually find out that he’s wrong. He just hasn’t figured that out yet.

It seems that they are engaged in some type of cult of positivity, putting rose glasses every day.

I don't find any point being nice to foids and normies. I have had always been nice to them until I became blackpilled. I used to help foids despite foids ghosting me after getting their work done, I used to help normies despite normies(whom I thought were my friends) bullying me and shunning me when they would go somewhere to enjoy.
Just couple of hours ago, we are 4 guys who talk to each other constantly in uni and today they all decided to go to watch movie and didn't even bother to ask me whether I want to go or not. It's fucking infuriating. I hate normies and foids to the core. They would only talk to you when they want your help and after getting their work done, they will ghost you.
Fuck you all!!

the memes write themselves

Please repost IT on here more, I'm very interested in what they write and think. Give them more attention, please.

Please repost IT on here more, I'm very interested in what they write and think. Give them more attention, please.
Die deutsche front ist wieder gekehrt.

Haha da hat wohl jemand das Forum vermisst huh?

@Kami @lonelycurry26 @Retardinator @The Grinch

@Universal Order your German right?

Ja 5 8 Latin Hautfarbe und ne relative Hackfresse. Besser als manche ethics aber reicht nicht in diesem hypergamen laden.
Es ist vorbei. Man kann nur noch copen.

Es ist vorbei

Es ist vorbei. Man kann nur noch copen.
Jobcenter lädt mich mal wieder ein , spasten wollen das ich produktiv werde. nervig .

Ja als Fotze oder chadlite wärste jetzt im 5. Himmel , literal.

Was interested in seeing what they were talking about because fakecel fag @HiddenUzer would constantly talk about them. First time I go on that subreddit and I see this garbage. Truly amazing.

women are retarded holes

Just be nice bro even tho foids will fuck anyone else but you and deny your right to fuck

Dumb foid whore who wants men to not date, but they keep rejecting us anyways claiming we violent and cause problems to women dumb whore.

It is retarded, the guy still got treat like shit. Ik foid are stupid but this is temperature IQ intelligent
This is below refrigerator level IQ, even amoebas are smarter than this excuse of a "human being." :feelsjuice: