Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT proves our point once again

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201016 110822 Reddit

Just be white, have a good frame, teeth, and height.

Do any of these pictures have anything to do with personality? I didn't think so

20200310 164925

You forgot the hair. The guys is NW0 or 1 with thick hair

Also 4 out of 5 women don't shower everyday

am i showering wrong or something? :waitwhat:

Bruh, it's a troll.

@ShadowTheEdgehog lol at saying you need to be clean when normies and especially women are filthy af

I've discovered in college that i'm way more hygienic than most people so they can stfu

@ShadowTheEdgehog lol at saying you need to be clean when normies and especially women are filthy af

I've discovered in college that i'm way more hygienic than most people so they can stfu
I just find it funny how we get to be generalized as smelly troll basement dwelling people but they can't be generalized as soy left wing fat sows

@ShadowTheEdgehog lol I've discovered in college that i'm way more hygienic than most people so they can stfu
very true. Back in hs or college girls would tell me about their boyfriends and it was always gross shit. Like one girl complained to other girls that her bf didnt wash his dick and ahe hated going down on him (yet the slut still did it because she absolutely cant say no to chad) and a few others complained their bfs didnt brush their teeth more than once or twice a week. And yet here i am with perfect teeth hygiene and minty breath every god dam day and cant even get a peck on the cheek

women are fucking whores and stupid as shit with their hypocrisy
(btw its true they shower like 2-3 times a week and can go weeks without properly washing their hair or pussy. Their underwear is a biohazard)

very true. Back in hs or college girls would tell me about their boyfriends and it was always gross shit. Like one girl complained to other girls that her bf didnt wash his dick and ahe hated going down on him (yet the slut still did it because she absolutely cant say no to chad) and a few others complained their bfs didnt brush their teeth more than once or twice a week. And yet here i am with perfect teeth hygiene and minty breath every god dam day and cant even get a peck on the cheek

(btw its true they shower like 2-3 times a week and can go weeks without properly washing their hair or pussy. Their underwear is a biohazard)
We went to a trip in hs and teachers came laughing and told us (the boys on the boys floor) that a girl asked if it'd be ok to not take showers the entire trip

Going to college was a brutal awakening. Normies and foids would come to class stinking of alcohol, vomit etc.
One guy said his fingers smelled like literal shit and he didn't remember what happened that night so he didn't know where and inside who he stuck his fingers. Got other guys to smell his fingers and they laughed about it

Heard guys saying a shower everyday is excessive too

Jfl if u use that rolly deodorant stuff

I'm pretty sure every man showers, uses deodorant, and brush their teeth.
No silly, we obviously don't, because if we did that would shatter reality

facts

You forgot the hair. The guys is NW0 or 1 with thick hair

Also 4 out of 5 women don't shower everyday

I take 2 showers a day, 3 if its summer, how do they live like this? Absolutely disgusting

Hey IT my body hygiene is perfect. I shower every day, I change underwear daily, brush my teeth twice a day, comb my hair, shave my beard, clip my finger/toenails regularly, I work out, I do everything to avoid being called disgusting, yet people call me that.

Hm, I really wonder why people are repulsed by my appearance. Can't be my hygiene. Can't be my clothing style. So what is it?

Heard guys saying a shower everyday is excessive too
For me at least. I did it all my time, but my back got reddish sore skin and felt not good overall. Maybe it is the warm of the water, but I don't want to shower with cold water. Washing every day, shower once or twice a week for me. (and then a shower feels amazing btw)

Hey IT my body hygiene is perfect. I shower every day, I change underwear daily, brush my teeth twice a day, comb my hair, shave my beard, clip my finger/toenails regularly, I work out, I do everything to avoid being called disgusting, yet people call me that.

Hm, I really wonder why people are repulsed by my appearance. Can't be my hygiene. Can't be my clothing style. So what is it?
Its your personality obviously.

Remember the golden rule.

When it comes to women, its always your fault, no exceptions.

Its your personality obviously.

Remember the golden rule.

When it comes to women, its always your fault, no exceptions.
Oh right, boy how could I not think of this! My personality reeks even if I don't say a word or move or do anything at all, we all know women have that personality detector that prevents them from choosing bad men like me :feelsahh:

I take 2 showers a day, 3 if its summer, how do they live like this? Absolutely disgusting
For me it's 1 and 2 (normal and summer time respectively). Even before Corona I used to wash my hands 5-6 times a day at least? I was my face in the sink most of the days of the week too

I brush my teeth 2-3 times per day, use mouthwash everyday. Yet I know normies don't brush that often from their breath. I also know they don't brush more than once a day when they have parties

I shower at least one time every day.

JFL at the people thinking we Incels are filthy. I probably mog the average IT user when it comes to how often I take a shower.

For me it's 1 and 2 (normal and summer time respectively). Even before Corona I used to wash my hands 5-6 times a day at least? I was my face in the sink most of the days of the week too

I brush my teeth 2-3 times per day, use mouthwash everyday. Yet I know normies don't brush that often from their breath. I also know they don't brush more than once a day when they have parties
I wash my hands after I touching something that I used outside my room before. It can quickly add up to like 15+ hand washes a day. And I always wash face after eating and in mornings after coming back inside the house. I get told off for washing my hands all the time by people all the time.

I only brush my teeth twice, once in the mornings and once before bed.

I shower at least one time every day.

JFL at the people thinking we Incels are filthy. I probably mog the average IT user when it comes to how often I take a shower.
According to IT I should be gigachad at this point.

I wash my hands after I touching something that I used outside my room before. It can quickly add up to like 15+ hand washes a day. And I always wash face after eating and in mornings after coming back inside the house. I get told off for washing my hands all the time by people all the time.

I only brush my teeth twice, once in the mornings and once before bed.

According to IT I should be gigachad at this point.
I wash my hands after going to the toilet, doing something manual or touching a significant amount of things like after i come back from grocery shopping. I feel dirty af if i don't wash my hands at those times. Idk how normies do it

This is what normies and ITcels believe