Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT posts meme of their imagined average incel. Accidentally depicts average IT Redditor.

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer

White, out of shape, poor posture, ill fitting clothes, glasses, ugly phenotypes like red hair, bad hairline. Is this lookism?

Redditors have to believe this is the average incel because they cant handle that an otherwise attractive man would be unwanted due to being a combination of short, ugly, non-NT or other uncontrollable genetic-based qualities. They will never admit that men who have everything aside from the right genes would struggle.

The longer I am in this forum, the less I care about being subpar in love. I am more focused and driven than ever. Ive got a chip on my shoulder and they'll have to deal with it. Ive got something to prove.

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

It makes me laugh when people tell us we wouldn’t date an ugly girl. I never cared for looks, always had crushes on women most guys wouldn’t even look at, looked bang average some even below average yet I always ended up rejected. But yea, hot girls is all we want :feelsokman:

Average IT Foid

- worships serial killers
- has mental illness (mostly psycopathy)
- has a bitchy personality
- writes cuck posts to justify itself instead of saying die incels
- wishes death upon lonely men
- is incelphopic and abitchual liar
- threatens doxxing and harm to incels
- believes incels should be enslaved and kept in insolation
- mad that incels wont go gay or date sheboons
- will never talk shit to an incels face
- are fake people.

The longer I am in this forum, the less I care about being subpar in love. I am more focused and driven than ever. Ive got a chip on my shoulder and they'll have to deal with it. Ive got something to prove.

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight
Show these whores and cucks what you can achieve brother

Average IT Foid

- are fake people.
I hope there wishes of death actually happen to me :feelsjuice: tired of existing in such an empty and shallow world :feelsUnreal:

that cartoon mogs the fuck out of me ngl :feelsrope:

Yeah, top kek at the hairline. Does a "bad personality" tend to manifest on the norwood scale?

They always draw us as white :feelstastyman:

They want us to stop hiding behind “ in video game?” Fine IT. I want to rape almost every female I come across on a daily basis, and want to murder every single worthless cuck and faggot I see. I hope every IT user gets burned alive and that necropheliacs rape their charred corpses ( in real life)

I think it’s funny how they refer to us all as Nazis when more than around 30% of us are ethnic. :feelstastyman:
The ethnicels don't even register in their mind :lul: that's how incel and invisible ethnics are!

Or perhaps, they secretly know the racepill is real and it is the only blackpill that normie progressive soyciety somewhat admits, so their own arbitrary rules make it so they can't make fun of us.

It’s so tempting I could make a really funny one of them

Weird how they draw him ugly and not handsome.

if you edit it a bit, it describes IT perfectly

Typical it user

Most incels are actually normie tier in looks tbh. I bet you the average user here mogs the average IT redditor

cringest and unfunniest meme ever

That caricature would get a noodlewhore easily

Average IT Foid

- are fake people.
thinks they are entitled to chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1