Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "IT please include me in the screenshot" Stop doing this shit guys

First off I never thought I'd see a post like this from a "greycel", I'm actually surprised, kinda makes me suspect you are an OG user and this is an alt, but either way good on you, this is something I actually planned on making a thread about

Losing?, we've already lost it, this forum can't be taken seriously anymore, what you are saying is the absolute truth

I've made many threads addressing Inceltears directly even using their name in the title, but those threads never show up on their forum, and that's because I'm serious and make well thought out arguments, they avoid those posts and stick to screen-capping trolls

There have actually been times when that Brazillian guy would post me thread in its entirety and when you read the comments there would be IncelTears users say "he has a point here" JFL, after a while he just stopped posting my whole threads

I don't think you realize how meta your thread is, too many posters are clowning and acting like they are trying to have a "noticeable persona", like - "look at me I'm so quirky tee hee"

You really can't tell anymore if the site is full of larps who are internally making fun of us, because you can't take a lot of the posters seriously anymore

One user is going on and on about the "drivers license pill" and every single one of his posts is some joke about that

Another user is a known larp pretending to be an old guy in his 50's

One user (as of recently) has an ape avatar and in threads just posts images of apes with different facial expressions like its a meme (trying to force a meme into existence)

HERE'S WHAT MAKES YOUR THREAD META

In this very thread you have the final two examples of the list I mentioned above:
This user keeps saying "such greed" everywhere trying to force a meme into existence

This user seems to be trying to copy that guy and create his own "wacky persona" with "pew pew" (only just seeing this one, maybe he came before the other one, IDK)

This is why I find it funny when some users tell me I'm too extremist (too serious) and I'll give the forum a "bad name"

So let me get this straight, us being seen as a bunch of clowns, a fucking joke, is acceptable, but normies thinking of us as serious is a bad outcome?

That makes no sense at all, this forum has slowly overtime become a trash forum, a zoo for normies to come take a gander at the animals, and like in that movie "Madagascar", when the "humans" show up, its "show time" and the animals just have to put on a show to entertain their betters

A lot of them are just going to respond with - "oh I'm just having a bit of fun, you are taking this too seriously"

Ok then, if this is the place you come to have fun, the place representative of one of the most impactful failures of your life, then being an incel isn't that bad for you, or you are likely just some larp having fun fucking with the rest of us

Imagine if a self proclaimed alcoholic showed up to an Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meeting, and whilst people are talking about their problems and how important of an issue this is, he's cracking jokes and talking about memes, and not just every once in a while to help the mood, he does it ALL THE TIME, its his "persona".

Would anybody think that guy was seriously an alcoholic? (no they wouldn't)

Nobody who came to that meeting, would think that alcoholism was a serious problem
The guy who brings up the drivers license pill is extremely cringe. I have called him out many times before but he insists he is serious. It’s very obvious he just want a cute little quirk to be remembered by on this forum.

So let me get this straight, us being seen as a bunch of clowns, a fucking joke, is acceptable, but normies thinking of us as serious is a bad outcome?
Guess so, some people unironically think they will end up in guantanmo for saying "woman bad". Whilst i know why they feel like that, it isn't fucking happening. Our world is pretty distopian but not THAT distopian, at least not yet.

Having IT orbiters is nuttin ' to write home about cuzz most are pedo stalkers.

The guy who brings up the drivers license pill is extremely cringe. I have called him out many times before but he insists he is serious. It’s very obvious he just want a cute little quirk to be remembered by on this forum.

Sad part is he didn't always used to do this shit, its cringe as hell

I feel like a lot of these users were larps to begin with, but indirect larps got boring for them, so now they are being blatant about it

OP banned for being an IT infiltrator. Get in here for his funeral celebration. Giant fuck you to @Kincels. They have to come on here and make edgy threads which they screenshot and post to IT. Sad.

OP banned for being an IT infiltrator. Get in here for his funeral celebration. Giant fuck you to @Kincels. They have to come on here and make edgy threads which they screenshot and post to IT. Sad.
Twas obvious. Just goes to show: If someone seems suspicious, they probably are. And you better believe there are other faggots on here just like him to this day playing the tame game.

Then stop doing retarded thread so they can use them there.

Just cos I don't postmaxx doesn't mean I haven't got experience on this form.

Kill yourself, you cum guzzling IT faggot.
First off I never thought I'd see a post like this from a "greycel", I'm actually surprised, kinda makes me suspect you are an OG user and this is an alt, but either way good on you, this is something I actually planned on making a thread about

Losing?, we've already lost it, this forum can't be taken seriously anymore, what you are saying is the absolute truth

I've made many threads addressing Inceltears directly even using their name in the title, but those threads never show up on their forum, and that's because I'm serious and make well thought out arguments, they avoid those posts and stick to screen-capping trolls

There have actually been times when that Brazillian guy would post me thread in its entirety and when you read the comments there would be IncelTears users say "he has a point here" JFL, after a while he just stopped posting my whole threads

I don't think you realize how meta your thread is, too many posters are clowning and acting like they are trying to have a "noticeable persona", like - "look at me I'm so quirky tee hee"

You really can't tell anymore if the site is full of larps who are internally making fun of us, because you can't take a lot of the posters seriously anymore

One user is going on and on about the "drivers license pill" and every single one of his posts is some joke about that

One user (as of recently) has an ape avatar and in threads just posts images of apes with different facial expressions like its a meme (trying to force a meme into existence)

In this very thread you have the final two examples of the list I mentioned above:
This user keeps saying "such greed" everywhere trying to force a meme into existence

This user seems to be trying to copy that guy and create his own "wacky persona" with "pew pew" (only just seeing this one, maybe he came before the other one, IDK)

This is why I find it funny when some users tell me I'm too extremist (too serious) and I'll give the forum a "bad name"

That makes no sense at all, this forum has slowly overtime become a trash forum, a zoo for normies to come take a gander at the animals, and like in that movie "Madagascar", when the "humans" show up, its "show time" and the animals just have to put on a show to entertain their betters

A lot of them are just going to respond with - "oh I'm just having a bit of fun, you are taking this too seriously"

Ok then, if this is the place you come to have fun, the place representative of one of the most impactful failures of your life, then being an incel isn't that bad for you, or you are likely just some larp having fun fucking with the rest of us

Imagine if a self proclaimed alcoholic showed up to an Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meeting, and whilst people are talking about their problems and how important of an issue this is, he's cracking jokes and talking about memes, and not just every once in a while to help the mood, he does it ALL THE TIME, its his "persona".

Nobody who came to that meeting, would think that alcoholism was a serious problem

Shit brocel, this post aged like milk.
Twas obvious. Just goes to show: If someone seems suspicious, they probably are. And you better believe there are other faggots on here just like him to this day playing the tame game.

Absolutely. I got my head on a swivel for these motherfuckers, but I need more paranoidcels on watch.

I mean if you want a real support group, you'd be going to a self-improvement site such as lookism or looksmax

you were a faggot piece of shit larper, and like always didn't read
but i read the title, and i do agree with it

@LastGerman

@FrustratedWhiteMale

@ThoughtfulCel

do the opposite of what the IT poster says

Your Avatar
1769.jpg
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah the meme is quite good tbh
It will die eventually tho

Good riddance

I love/hate IT threads, but the posts you mention get old quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2