Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It pisses me right off how women can’t just admit they live on easy mode.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, it pisses me right off how women can’t just admit they live on easy mode.

Women denying they live on easy mode is like a rich person telling a starved African or homeless person ‘Well, my life is actually hard’ and when women claim they have it harder than men it’s like a rich person telling a starved african or homeless person ‘I have a harder life than you’.

It’s just a slap in the face when the privileged act like they aren’t privileged.

I agree, except expecting anything from women is dumb, expecting women to have any level of introspection or self-awareness is hilarious. If a women was to live one day as an undesirable male, they'd kill themselves (see FTM trannys)

If they admitted that they would get less sympathy votes and their facade would fade. Men would wake up

What gender exclusive issues do ALL women face at some point in their life that men don't tenfold? I can't think of a single one.

"period pains :foidSoy:"

It's the logical choice for them though. The more men that stay bluepilled, the more simps they have protecting them.

Agreed, and they attempt to invalidate the problem of Inceldom while doing it which makes it even more disgusting.

Like the topic title says, it pisses me right off how women can’t just admit they live on easy mode.

Women denying they live on easy mode is like a rich person telling a starved African or homeless person ‘Well, my life is actually hard’ and when women claim they have it harder than men it’s like a rich person telling a starved african or homeless person ‘I have a harder life than you’.

It’s just a slap in the face when the privileged act like they aren’t privileged.
Fucking based :feelsYall: this shit piss me the fuck off man :feelskek: .. the toilets live on "just have a hole" mode but its not enough apparently they have the odacity to pretend that "it's not true :foidSoy: we don't have it easier :foidSoy: due to foids being insecure because deep inside , they know they are fucking useless :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

But wait: Chad broke up with them! Chad-lite cheated on them! Drama in their 1000 friend social circle! So hard!

Something something being afraid to walk the streets because RAPE could happen at any moment

Yes, this is how they justify their preferential treatment. They FEEL like they could be victimized at any moment, therefore they are victims.

They wouldn´t.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back