Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It pisses me off to see sex havers having depression

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
How dare them

Imagine a 'depressed' sex haver living as an incel for a while, they would kill themselves in a week. I have a sex haver friend who attempted suicide, what a weakling.

How dare them

Imagine a 'depressed' sex haver living as an incel for a while, they would kill themselves in a week. I have a sex haver friend who attempted suicide, what a weakling.
I also have a friend like this. It’s insane. WTF do they think is wrong with their life? Imagining people who have ever felt something close to conditional love feeling “depressed” is ragefuel. Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up. THEY HAVE NO IDEA what its like. Come back to me when you’ve covered up all the mirrors in your house. Come back to me when you’ve gone days feeling nothing but a tidal wave of loneliness. You fucking fuck. What do they think depression even is? Going a week without sex? Try an eternity of nothing. If you aren’t incel but feel “depressed” FIX IT AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY FUCK YOU :reeeeee: :feelsree:

What if the sex haver is fucking a land whale? Do they get a pass on depression then?

I also have a friend like this. It’s insane. WTF do they think is wrong with their life? Imagining people who have ever felt something close to conditional love feeling “depressed” is ragefuel. Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up. THEY HAVE NO IDEA what its like. Come back to me when you’ve covered up all the mirrors in your house. Come back to me when you’ve gone days feeling nothing but a tidal wave of loneliness. You fucking fuck. What do they think depression even is? Going a week without sex? Try an eternity of nothing. If you aren’t incel but feel “depressed” FIX IT AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY FUCK YOU :reeeeee: :feelsree:

I have a sex haver friend who attempted suicide, what a weakling.
In that circumstance I'd encourage that faggot to die.

Get in line GrAYcel

:dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: press f to dab in it infiltrators

PS you're a massive loser so stupid you can't even fool incels

Gatekeeping depression lool, get the fuck out cringefag