Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting it only gets worse with time

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i wrote several really long paragraphs expressing my frustration but i deleted it after realising the futility of it all. nothing i say matters, it will not change a thing. i’m just an incel coping by by writing how i feel. ultimately, i have nothing insightful or valuable to say.

i hope you all are having / had a nice day

this. it's just a shitty realization that all copes are more or less futile. browsing incel content for the first times feels badass and gives you some hateful energy but eventually it's all replaced by fatigue.

Depends on if you are doing nothing with your life or working towards specific goals.

Doing nothing always results in nothing (obviously), so things can only get worse from the point where you are already at.

this. it's just a shitty realization that all copes are more or less futile. browsing incel content for the first times feels badass and gives you some hateful energy but eventually it's all replaced by fatigue.
i agree
Depends on if you are doing nothing with your life or working towards specific goals.

Doing nothing always results in nothing (obviously), so things can only get worse from the point where you are already at.
dear friends, i have previously switched courses twice from medicine to business and now there's a month until i start college for the 3rd time to study chemistry & genetics, i can't help but feel excited to finally be able to occupy myself by studying a discipline in which i believe i'm genuinely interested in. i think it will feel much better to spend hours in the library studying something i'm passionate in rather than being a neet for the past 2 years. i know it's over but at least i can finally autistically obsess over studies! hope i am not wrong about this xd
i'll look forward to that, but it's a month from now so i have nothing i can think of doing until then

i agree

i'll look forward to that, but it's a month from now so i have nothing i can think of doing until then
TBH I can't relate to the whole "passionate" thing, I am only passionate about enjoying life (fucking women, eating great food, entertaining myself, etc).

If someone asked me what I wanted to do in life my answer would be nothing. I just want to be rich doing nothing and spending all of my time traveling and fucking beautiful women.

I think the whole "do something you are passionate about" rhetori is nothing but a blue pilled cope society peddles to us when were young so we'll grow up to be "functioning members of society" (docile, complacent, good little wage slaves).

The wealthy elites are passionate about what I'm passionate about, doing nothing and enjoying hedonism.

Don't get caught up in pride and concepts like passion, you may end up wasting your time on something you "enjoy" that ironically doesn't produce any results that improves your life in a tangible way.

There are thousands of artists and musicians who never "made it" and to this day they are proud of their "work" despite being broke and living paycheck to paycheck. If they had instead focused on things that would have yielded profits and given them passive income, they could LATER work on their passions and have the best of both worlds.

In my opinion. Chasing your passions and dreams are a privilege for the rich. Anybody else doing it has to hope they are part of the lucky few that "make it". The rest just get lost to history.

That's the funny thing about "success stories", you literally only hear about them because successful people are known and failures are lost to history. So it creates the illusion that success through your passions is this feasible thing to aim for, but for every one success story there's 1000 more failure stories you'll never hear about.

i just got home from wageslaving for 8 hours, there has to be more to life than this shit

i just got home from wageslaving for 8 hours, there has to be more to life than this shit
That's only going to change based on what you do with the hours you aren't wageslaving.

The reason why most people stay in the wage slave trap is because they have a "live for the weekend" mindset. They slave away most of their life and the have accepted having a few days of time to enjoy themselves as "normal".

For me that shit isn't normal, this is why I'd much rather spend the free time I have wealthmaxxing so that I can one day escape the wage slave cycle.

That's only going to change based on what you do with the hours you aren't wageslaving.

The reason why most people stay in the wage slave trap is because they have a "live for the weekend" mindset. They slave away most of their life and the have accepted having a few days of time to enjoy themselves as "normal".

For me that shit isn't normal, this is why I'd much rather spend the free time I have wealthmaxxing so that I can one day escape the wage slave cycle.
it isn't normal for anyone but it's society that's made 5 days work and 2 days off, a 9-5 work "life" normal. Even with all the technological advancements humanity has made we are still working more than ever before, i guess some things never change. I should change my hours.

i used to read into financial freedom but ive come to conclude that it’s just an unrealistic dream. the likely outcome is that most of us will work until old age.

to achieve financial freedom, you gotta already have wealth & know how to invest it, it’s a rich man’s game. for example even if you get lucky during the crypto bull market you had to initially put in a substantial amount for it to multiply in any meaningful way. i tried to learn trading but the sheer difficulty in learning fundamentals is too much for me. without that, technical analysis is just another form of astrology.

from my current understanding, the only way i can wealthmaxx is through the traditional educational system & seeing what career & job opportunities i can get from it.

the likely outcome is that most of us will work until old age.
Or suicide, and for me that is better than wage slaving till old age. I've given myself a set age and goals. It's not definite, it's adaptive. Let's say I'm making $1000 a month passively by the age of 35, I might keep going. But If I'm making $100 month at the age of 35 I'll probably just kill myself I hope I wake up in an isekai :feelskek:

from my current understanding, the only way i can wealthmaxx is through the traditional educational system & seeing what career & job opportunities i can get from it.
Good luck. I'm not taking that path because to me that's no different than the "work until old age" route. Like someone else said on this forum - "By the time I have the money to live life, I won't be able to".

I'm not trying to retire in my 50's, and I prefer free time over financial freedom. I don't need luxury, I just don't want to have to wage slave and waste hours of my life making someone else wealthy.

There's a set limit on how old you can be and still TRULY enjoy life. I can't be getting back pains while I'm blowing a bitches back out :feelskek:.

View: https://youtu.be/1PdCRGvfp3k

Exactly. I still have hatred deep in my soul, but it’s layered with mountains of exhaustion and apathy

I've never seen this video before but it's saying a lot of things I've already thought of. Especially the whole locationmaxxing thing.

A great strategy is to have a stable and secure remote job and to move to a country like Thailand, Brazil, etc with a very significant exchange rate. You can live like a king even while make what would be considered "low wages" in America, that's a decent cheat code.

i wrote several really long paragraphs expressing my frustration but i deleted it after realising the futility of it all. nothing i say matters, it will not change a thing. i’m just an incel coping by by writing how i feel. ultimately, i have nothing insightful or valuable to say.

i hope you all are having / had a nice day
Ok GrAY

thanks. i cba with postmaxxers. literally statusmaxxing in incel forums. but i do acknowledge that my recent join date along with how new i am here compared to lots of users who have been on here for years only makes sense that my opinion matters less as they have accrued & earned respect over time
i can see why people shit on graycels, especially when they ask dumb questions or make water threads with topics that have already been discussed before. i acknowledge my relatively new join date but for the past month i read most of the threads on here, i just often don’t have anything worth commenting, so i don’t post. i don’t see why you are shitting on me being a greycel for this thread, please help me understand? :feelsUnreal:

yeah i realised this long ago. you said it best. maybe i should clarify, i am not particularly passionate about academic studies, but out of all of the choices i have, i believe science would be the best fit for me.

i dropped out of med sch because it’s wageslave pay here in malaysia, lower pay than taxi drivers & doctors go jobless.

i dropped out of business school because i learned too late that i’m too autistic to social network & make connections. somehow i could not make any new friends or fit in with normies. i also had zero interest in the classes.

now finally with science it’s at least a degree that’s bearable to study.

i don’t see any cheat code wealthmaxxing strategy i could rely on. i used to scammaxx catfishing as a girl and do exam fraud for easy cash but it’s essentially trading my time for cash. i stopped because i wasn’t developing skills or learning anything new. it’s just another slave job. also i hated it after doing it for so long.

i just wanna get a comfy steady lab job in the future and not have to talk to anyone. i still don’t see how people can wealthmaxx unless they’ve found a loophole or are taking huge financial risks.
Online sales. The few dollars I've made online is from finding something to sell and marketing it online. You have to find a niche. Everything I'm working on right now revolves around creating something to sell online.

I'm hoping the next one blows up.

If that happens I will be leaving the forum and using the income from that to work on my next project, day trading

I know that I can be good at this because I have the mind for it. I will be using data and statistics for my trading, not the shit you see most people doing where they watch lines on the screen and magically try to find a pattern (that's the reason why 90+% traders fail, they are being taught garbage).

Be very careful in the trading world. It's the community where I see the most scammers and "secret strategy" peddlers.

After phase 2 is done and I'm a consistently profitable trader, I'll move on to the final phase, real estate. I'll start buying properties to rent. My dream would be to own a small apartment complex in a (relatively) crime free area. Doesn't have to be in America, this is why I say locationmaxxing is very important. If I'm making US dollars online I can more easily buy properties in a 3rd world country due to the exchange rate.

It's a snowball effect, you need money so that you can start investing into other things. So I need one thing to work in order to get money for the other. TBH I could actually just start phase 2 but I'm not currently employed and either way it would take years of training. Phase 2 is going to be the longest phase.

I will start whorecelling when I've reached phase 2, but I'll really get into it at phase 3 because I'll pretty much never have to do anything for money again.

If all of those plans fail, I'll probably just rope. For me it's all or nothing. I don't wake up in the morning glad to be alive. I wake up in the morning glad that I have the time to work on wealthmaxxing, just being alive doesn't mean shit to me, I don't care about surviving, I only care about thriving.

This is why I can't relate to the average person, it's why I can't understand how people accept "life sentences" from judges or even 20 year sentences. The moment I hear the number I'm dead set on killing myself, I might try to rush the judge to kill him in court lol.

I don't care about living, I only care about enjoying life. The average person seems to treat these things as one and the same, probably because they are afraid to die, but I'd say one perk of inceldom and the black pill is that you lose your fear of death after the first few bouts of suicidal thoughts. Death becomes like a joke to you at that point, and in some respects you welcome it.

Death has lost any weight it had to me, the truly scary thing is to live an existence that isn't worth living, to be forced to endure a pathetic existence of mediocrity. That's worse than death.

Last edited:
Online sales. The few dollars I've made online is from finding something to sell and marketing it online. You have to find a niche. Everything I'm working on right now revolves around creating something to sell online.

If that happens I will be leaving the forum and using the income from that to work on my next project, day trading

I know that I can be good at this because I have the mind for it. I will be using data and statistics for my trading, not the shit you see most people doing where they watch lines on the screen and magically try to find a pattern (that's the reason why 90+% traders fail, they are being taught garbage).

Be very careful in the trading world. It's the community where I see the most scammers and "secret strategy" peddlers.

After phase 2 is done and I'm a consistently profitable trader, I'll move on to the final phase, real estate. I'll start buying properties to rent. My dream would be to own a small apartment complex in a (relatively) crime free area. Doesn't have to be in America, this is why I say locationmaxxing is very important. If I'm making US dollars online I can more easily buy properties in a 3rd world country due to the exchange rate.

It's a snowball effect, you need money so that you can start investing into other things. So I need one thing to work in order to get money for the other. TBH I could actually just start phase 2 but I'm not currently employed and either way it would take years of training. Phase 2 is going to be the longest phase.

I will start whorecelling when I've reached phase 2, but I'll really get into it at phase 3 because I'll pretty much never have to do anything for money again.

If all of those plans fail, I'll probably just rope. For me it's all or nothing. I don't wake up in the morning glad to be alive. I wake up in the morning glad that I have the time to work on wealthmaxxing, just being alive doesn't mean shit to me, I don't care about surviving, I only care about thriving.

This is why I can't relate to the average person, it's why I can't understand how people accept "life sentences" from judges or even 20 year sentences. The moment I hear the number I'm dead set on killing myself, I might try to rush the judge to kill him in court lol.

I don't care about living, I only care about enjoying life. The average person seems to treat these things as one of the same, probably because they are afraid to die, but I'd say one perk of inceldom and the black pill is that you lose your fear of death after the first few bouts of suicidal thoughts. Death becomes like a joke to you at that point, and in some respects you welcome it.

Death has lost any weight it had to me, the truly scary thing is to live an existence that isn't worth living, to be forced to endure a pathetic existence of mediocrity. That's worse than death.
sounds like you've got the financial plan sorted out, it's impressive. i hope you can execute it with success. i think many will find the last bit inspiring to read. reminds me of a few wealthy psychopathic individuals i know irl who have a crazy hedonistic lifestyle, they're literally living the life you read about in fiction and your wildest imaginations. they've echoed the same sentiment about how they cannot simply fathom the life of an average person.

I'm inclined to concur.
The futility is underwhelming.
The drought ruined my garden 8(

I don't care about living, I only care about enjoying life. The average person seems to treat these things as one of the same, probably because they are afraid to die, but I'd say one perk of inceldom and the black pill is that you lose your fear of death after the first few bouts of suicidal thoughts. Death becomes like a joke to you at that point, and in some respects you welcome it.

Tbh I thought you were farther along in you're plan than that...

I guess I forgot that everything takes a long time.

You're right about the niche finding thing.

Tbh I thought you were farther along in you're plan than that...

I guess I forgot that everything takes a long time.
When I'm as far along as you're thinking my account will no longer exist lol. That will take some years though.

sounds like you've got the financial plan sorted out, it's impressive. i hope you can execute it with success. i think many will find the last bit inspiring to read. reminds me of a few wealthy psychopathic individuals i know irl who have a crazy hedonistic lifestyle, they're literally living the life you read about in fiction and your wildest imaginations. they've echoed the same sentiment about how they cannot simply fathom the life of an average person.
I think people like me are just born for hedonism.

Low empathy.
Doesn't form strong emotional attachments to people.
Loner (legitimately prefers quiet moments alone over socializing).
Doesn't require an emotional attachment to enjoy sex.
Etc, etc, etc.

This is why I somewhat understand when I see that certain incels are hopeless because they will never "find love". For guys like me that shit was never the goal, it was just an option, and it was only something we pursued because everyone around us (parents, teachers, siblings, etc) said we should.

After being black pilled and thinking only about what I personally want, and ignoring all indoctrination (religion, morals, etc). I know what I always wanted outside of the influence of other people and society.

A life of hedonism and seclusion is the only life I could ever want.

TBH the "low empathy" part is kind of a lie. I can empathize very easily with people, it's kinda hard to explain, but I can feel what I'm supposed to, but I can instantly just make myself ignore it and not really care about it. So the end result is the same.

I think people like me are just born for hedonism.

Low empathy.
Doesn't form strong emotional attachments to people.
Loner (legitimately prefers quiet moments alone over socializing).
Doesn't require an emotional attachment to enjoy sex.
Etc, etc, etc.

This is why I somewhat understand when I see that certain incels are hopeless because they will never "find love". For guys like me that shit was never the goal, it was just an option, and it was only something we pursued because everyone around us (parents, teachers, siblings, etc) said we should.

After being black pilled and thinking only about what I personally want, and ignoring all indoctrination (religion, morals, etc). I know what I always wanted outside of the influence of other people and society.

A life of hedonism and seclusion is the only life I could ever want.

TBH the "low empathy" part is kind of a lie. I can empathize very easily with people, it's kinda hard to explain, but I can feel what I'm supposed to, but I can instantly just make myself ignore it and not really care about it. So the end result is the same.
I remember you writing an article so blackpilled and (probably) brutal, that it was instantly removed, and you took a % warning for it! Or maybe a short ban?

I saw the title and it was gone before I could click on it... I don't remember the title. It was gone fast. Maybe something about thugmaxxing? Or, why morality was a scam?

I always wondered what that was about...

That's why you should write a book or something.

Not like I'm a fanboi or anything. But you do have valid points.

I remember you writing an article so blackpilled and (probably) brutal, that it was instantly removed, and you took a % warning for it! Or maybe a short ban?

I saw the title and it was gone before I could click on it... I don't remember the title. It was gone fast. Maybe something about thugmaxxing? Or, why morality was a scam?

I always wondered what that was about...

That's why you should write a book or something.

Not like I'm a fanboi or anything. But you do have valid points.
I've thought about writing a book, but I'd probably get doxxed immediately after publishing it. So unless I can garauntee a large profit from the book (which I can't) I don't think I'll make it.