Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It okay for Travis Kelce to do this but not us?

Silent Capybara

Silent Capybara

Greycel
Travis Kelce caught yelling at his coach, instantly becomes a meme |  Mashable

What I find funny how Travis Kelce threw a fit and yelling at his coach... What piss me off seeing comment defending him. Like it no big deal, he was emotional, he stress over a champion game (even though it was rig all because he with Taylor Swfit).

When I see this picture... All I see is a fucking man child acting like a spoil brat. He live on easy mode and should not get to act like this. If I was that coach I would of slap him in the fucking face and bench him the rest of the game.

I don't give a fuck what his excuse is. Like I said, if I acted like that. People would flip out and make me like the bad guy. Heck they would call me cry baby, immature and think I am going to harm others.

Who? Why did you post this on ID?

He is power tripping Cause Of Clamidya Swift

Who? Why did you post this on ID?
Sorry if I posted on the wrong thing... This is my first time posting.

I was just talking about the double standard... Because he normal looking he gets away with yelling and throwing a fit.

Chad gets to act like this. For us though we would immediately get put into our place

Women get wet seeing Chads roid out

But if an incel even has the nerve to frown their personality detector goes off

Women get wet seeing Chads roid out

But if an incel even has the nerve to frown their personality detector goes off
Very true.

Travis Kelce caught yelling at his coach, instantly becomes a meme |  Mashable

What I find funny how Travis Kelce threw a fit and yelling at his coach... What piss me off seeing comment defending him. Like it no big deal, he was emotional, he stress over a champion game (even though it was rig all because he with Taylor Swfit).

When I see this picture... All I see is a fucking man child acting like a spoil brat. He live on easy mode and should not get to act like this. If I was that coach I would of slap him in the fucking face and bench him the rest of the game.

I don't give a fuck what his excuse is. Like I said, if I acted like that. People would flip out and make me like the bad guy. Heck they would call me cry baby, immature and think I am going to harm others.
Also I think that part was probably scripted. I didn't watch the game live bit heard bits and pieces (parents were watching it) and watched some highlights myself. I don't really care about sports much and especially didn't this year but I did hear many people say that certain events during the broadcast would be scripted.

This is why I can never respect most athletes. Stupid spoilt children who had everything set up for their success, then when they hit 18 they are already rolling in literal millions, then they still act like muh depression muh mental struggles, fuck off you faggots, what struggle when you make enough money to fix any problem in this world

Its all staged anyway, I mean their relationship and shit. No way it isn't planned ahead of time by the kikes

This is inceldom discussion though. It's showing how chads can get away with behaviors we could never dream of as incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back