Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It officially is over: I dreamed about this forum

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
It's over. I dreamed about this forum last night and I remember clicking on my profile and opening the option "all threads by this user".

I had over 30 pages of threads but in reality they are less.

Really over tbh

Trucel trait: this forum is embedded into a part of your lifestyle

kys faggot
Why is this literal kike allowed here again? Literally all he does is attack other users for absolutely no reason. Should be hardbanned again.

It's over. I dreamed about this forum last night and I remember clicking on my profile and opening the option "all threads by this user".

You sae the future

Why is this literal kike allowed here again? Literally all he does is attack other users for absolutely no reason. Should be hardbanned again.
tbh. All he does is insulting others and I've never seen him contribute with something to this forum as usual when it comes to bullies in this forum.

Plus he's a jew so I view him lower than parasites so his words do not affect me in the slightest.

Sounds like a sign, buddy boyo. You need to postmax more. Maybe you will ascend if you flex your post count to a foid. It's status.

Last edited:
welcome to the club

At my peak i used to dream about postmaxxing.

The Tetris effect occurs when someone dedicates vast amounts of time, effort and concentration on an activity which thereby alters their thoughts, experiences, dreams, and so on.[1] The term originates from the popular video game Tetris.

Brutal

At my peak i used to dream about postmaxxing.

The Tetris effect occurs when someone dedicates vast amounts of time, effort and concentration on an activity which thereby alters their thoughts, experiences, dreams, and so on.[1] The term originates from the popular video game Tetris.

Brutal
that explains why gambling addicts dream of jackpots jfl

forsen dreams about his rat

I've dreamt about the forum twice so far

I dreamed about St. Hamudi once. He was telling me thats its ovER

Reported hate speech

that's how you know it's over

I dreamed about the forum once too. It was so weird. I don’t even wanna describe it.

I dreamed about St. Hamudi once. He was telling me thats its ovER