Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT obsess over JBs

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Grown women screenshotting JB @JohnWickCel's posts and posting them on IT and harassing him is just creepy and icky and it counts as stalking and pedophilia.

He is only 15. He's an innocent little baby who can't think for himself and is a very vulnerable little boy.

The fact that there are grown women stalking him is concerning to be frank.

Below is a link that will give you a guide on how to report such evil, disgusting acts that these psychopaths dedicate their lives to like it's nothing: https://www.fbi.gov/tip

I've already reported certain individuals on IT to the FBI and I suggest you do to.

judging by how degenerate they are I wouldn't doubt that sub is full of pedo fags

judging by how degenerate they are I wouldn't doubt that sub is full of pedo fags
The want to "save" young incels but are obsessed with mocking them at the same time. It's creepy.

I’m also underage and foids on there have been screenshotting me and harassing me. They are pedophiles as they are stalking me

I’m also underage and foids on there have been screenshotting me and harassing me. They are pedophiles as they are stalking me
There are probably some males on there that are screenshotting you too.
But remember these are the same people that feel comfortable making virgin jokes about frustrated teenage males while they are adults. Imagine if it was old males making jokes about frustrated teenage girls and mocking them while claiming "they just wanted to help!" them.

There are probably some males on there that are screenshotting you too.
But remember these are the same people that feel comfortable making virgin jokes about frustrated teenage males while they are adults. Imagine if it was old males making jokes about frustrated teenage girls and mocking them while claiming "they just wanted to help!" them.
If this forum was filled with foids that are talking about taking away men’s rights absolutely nobody would care and in fact people will support this place. And the people harassing the forum would get hated

If this forum was filled with foids that are talking about taking away men’s rights absolutely nobody would care and in fact people will support this place. And the people harassing the forum would get hated
I wouldn't say it would go that far but it would be ignored. Just like the SPLC ignored radical feminists talking about abusing toddler aged males in daycare centers (look up story about radfemhub) while "cracking down" on men's rights groups that said "hateful" things about women online and expressed frustration that women didn't take or allow genuine discussisons about men's rights to be had.

FYI, when contacting the FBI use a VPN because they do log your IP/MAC address everytime you send in your report.

I wouldn't say it would go that far but it would be ignored. Just like the SPLC ignored radical feminists talking about abusing toddler aged males in daycare centers (look up story about radfemhub) while "cracking down" on men's rights groups that said "hateful" things about women online and expressed frustration that women didn't take or allow genuine discussisons about men's rights to be had.
Fucking retarded that they won’t do shit about foids wanting to torture 3 yos but then shutdown places were guys criticize foids for real reasons

Fucking retarded that they won’t do shit about foids wanting to torture 3 yos but then shutdown places were guys criticize foids for real reasons
That's biased special interest groups that claim to be about equality and "fighting against hate" in a nutshell.
They ran out of actual cases to prosecute so now they opportunistically go after groups that have no legal means no to challenge their slander and libel. They are cowards.

The want to "save" young incels but are obsessed with mocking them at the same time. It's creepy.
They want someone that they can gaslight more easily to lead them on to believe a bunch of made up Candy Land bullshit. And maybe they'll try to have their way with the young incel, considering their current track record. :feelspuke:

Moronic ITgimps spying on us once again.
Good on you for archiving it unless they delete it but they don't need any attention past that.
This isn't reddit. They can't downvote or brigade threads they can only seethe in the background.

Moronic ITgimps spying on us once again.
coawh85 is the cringiest user on IT. tbh, i actually don't hate braziliansigma much anymore. he isn't as obnoxious. at least he just quotes us in the threads and doesn't make comments and only posts threads. the rest of them are just far worse

EiDoAbTXcAQoG7

i only obsess over @Colvin76 No homo you faggots btw dd srs

It is common knowledge that CuckTears loves to touch kids
full