Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT not commenting on a post proving incels right

Brutal for @Bruticus

To be honest, it sounds like a larp.
OP doesn't deliver any details.
He's also known to be a troll, his avi gives it away.
Also, wtf does "prolly blocked me on insta" mean? You can check if somebody has you blocked in 3 seconds.
Trash thread, trash larp, not even IT is reacting to such low effort trash anymore. They learned, good job.

Also, wtf does "prolly blocked me on insta" mean? You can check if somebody has you blocked in 3 seconds.
Trash thread, trash larp, not even IT is reacting to such low effort trash anymore. They learned, good job.
Bro shut the fuck up you got to be some sort of foid larping I dont know why no one banned you.

You're useless always defending foids and faggots and calling incels liars. You don't belong here fuck off to reddit if you like IT so much. Dont comment on my thread you foid worshipping piece of shit.

Bro shut the fuck up you got to be some sort of foid larping I dont know why no one banned you.
You're useless always defending foids and faggots and calling incels liars. You don't belong here fuck off to reddit if you like IT so much. Dont comment on my thread you foid worshipping piece of shit.
Tired of having brainrotting vermin like you on the forum.
I will comment on your threads even more now.

Tired of having brainrotting vermin like you on the forum.
I will comment on your threads even more now.
did you saw the selfies of the true chimpler?

not commenting to that dosen't mean shit tbh, i saw a post about some toilet saying that ugly men are creeps and they commented to it like crazy saying pretty privilege and bullshit like that.
they sometimes prove the blackpill but they always want us to focus on our "misoginy" instead

False I'm at the library watching her rn

Who gives a fuck about the retards on IT, I hate seeing threads about them because you losers are giving them attention they are unworthy of.

IT members are bigger losers than us, they are a bunch of basement dwelling mentally ill bums who have nothing bettER to do with their life than to post about incels, their existence shouldn’t even be acknowledged because they really are that worthless

Who gives a fuck about the retards on IT, I hate seeing threads about them because you losers are giving them attention they are unworthy of.
You're right

IT members are bigger losers than us, they are a bunch of basement dwelling mentally ill bums who have nothing bettER to do with their life than to post about incels, their existence shouldn’t even be acknowledged because they really are that worthless
that's what I've been saying for ages, but nobody cares

that's what I've been saying for ages, but nobody cares
IT posts your stuff to say you're one of the good ones. You're just a foid, a tranny or a faggot larping. They recongnize you as their ally because you don't belong here you faggot

IT posts your stuff to say you're one of the good ones. You're just a foid, a tranny or a faggot larping. They recongnize you as their ally because you don't belong here you faggot

I just scrolled through IT and I couldn't find a single post where they said that I'm the good one or that they recognize me as their ally.
Could you maybe link me a post where they did that?
Or is this just another false accusation thrown at me?

I just scrolled through IT and I couldn't find a single post where they said that I'm the good one or that they recognize me as their ally.
Could you maybe link me a post where they did that?
Or is this just another false accusation thrown at me?
Shut the fuck up nigger

Shut the fuck up nigger
So you can't.
Interesting ...

That's the problem with the world. Low IQ vermin like you who run their mouth but have nothing to back it up.

So you can't.
Interesting ...

That's the problem with the world. Low IQ vermin like you who run their mouth but have nothing to back it up.
We all saw IT, no need for a proof

I wouldn’t be surprised if they make the troll accounts then post shit like they themselves to screen cap for their subreddit.