Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It must be my emotions or the chemicals in the air but the summer time makes me so depressed about my whole situation

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I think about the time I used to be a kid. I watched movies with cute girls and I wanted to grow up and become a tall, hot guy, the type the girls in the movies loved.

I stopped growing at 16, manifesting my future as a 5'2 omni-manlet. My jaw is non-existent. Balding at 26. Huge nose. Small penis. Round, cow eyes. Curry skin.

Fuck, why oh why. :cryfeels: I will never use my blue ocean eyes and look down on a short girl due to being 6'4. Never will I hug a girl with my massive arms and shoulders, making her fall asleep on my big chest.

I must have been a nazi officer in my previous life and this is ultimate punishment .

sorry i'm late, but i'm here to save you from the brutal no reply pill, the most brutal of 'em all

I can’t believe I actually finally height mog someone. I’m 5’3” JFL it’s over.

but yea I get it. It’s even worse when it’s so nice out and the only place you can go to that makes sense is in your room. I can’t go to parks anymore without looking like a pedo or creep.

I can’t believe I actually finally height mog someone. I’m 5’3” JFL it’s over.

but yea I get it. It’s even worse when it’s so nice out and the only place you can go to that makes sense is in your room. I can’t go to parks anymore without looking like a pedo or creep.
I also mog you as I'm hitting 5'4 as I stretch my back to it's fullest. Talk about sad brags:cryfeels:
I think about the time I used to be a kid. I watched movies with cute girls and I wanted to grow up and become a tall, hot guy, the type the girls in the movies loved.

I stopped growing at 16, manifesting my future as a 5'2 omni-manlet. My jaw is non-existent. Balding at 26. Huge nose. Small penis. Round, cow eyes. Curry skin.

Fuck, why oh why. :cryfeels: I will never use my blue ocean eyes and look down on a short girl due to being 6'4. Never will I hug a girl with my massive arms and shoulders, making her fall asleep on my big chest.

I must have been a nazi officer in my previous life and this is ultimate punishment .
Now why would he punish you if being bad is what progresses this world in the first place. We just got fucked by it's randomness

Heh heh heh

Brutal, It aint easy

I hated august and the first days of september. Now i just hate August because september doesn't mean going back to school any more lol

It's cold and brutal here

Disliking summertime is pretty natural if you’re an incel

whores dress a lot more revealing this time of the year, i think seeing them when i walk around outside increases my depression.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back