Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT Member Says They Don't Care if We Commit Suicide, I was Right

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Screen Shot 2023 06 19 at 95810 AM

made his LEreddit avatar look like a soy too :feelskek:

Will people comment on his comment now?

stop giving these creepy stalkers attention + creepy stalkers npcs opnions doesnt matter + you expected a cherrypicking femoid subreddit to sympathize with you? :feelshaha:

And I don't care if the faggots their want to chop their dicks off or hang themselves, we shouldn't be shocked when people are honest about hating us. "Want to play the victim" Funny line because I'd prefer if we didn't get banned from every social media or non incel forum. It's funny how they say we want to be victims meanwhile almost every youtuber/newsman/celebrity/ important person within mainstream culture will agree and have a negative opinion on incels, not even a political thing you hear shit from all sides about how incels are this or that or are to blame for this problem within their ideology. We get use to being hated. Also there is no evidence of any plots to abuse children that's just a random lie. It's also ridiculous that they consider us to be recruiting meanwhile on this forum youngcels are mocked and elsewhere, on Youtube for instance, a site used by minors, you will hear nothing but ridicule when the subject of incels comes up, the whole thing is a lie so they can make us out to be a threat or just bad people so they can justify why they hate us. Really this is how all people feel, let them hate us.

I don't care either, whoever dies

You should care about your fellow incels.
You mean other losers, retards and shitskins that I will never ever meet irl and have nothing of real value to offer me?

You mean the all these fakecels that post on here?

You mean other losers, retards and shitskins that I will never ever meet irl and have nothing of real value to offer me?

>calling incels losers

You're scum of the earth my man.

Also you're racist garbage, unionrically.

>calling incels losers

Most incels mog me anyway so I am only punching up,

also

Joined Jun 12, 2023

kys nigger

Of course they don't care, the entire sub is dedicated to try to make incels rope.

That's why if you want to commit suicide, you should just go ER instead (in video game). At that point you have nothing to lose anyway, and a clean suicide will give them satisfaction. A clean suicide will give satisfaction to society in general. There was a video going around a few years ago of a professor, gleefully talking about how it's a good thing that white men are killing themselves because it reduces the amount of right-wing voters.

Don't give them that satisfaction.

Society creates incels, Society shame what they made by making it worse, Goverment and hivemine logic

brutal but true, if we had a inkwell meetup i know i would just be a paranoid mf just watching out for glowies and for normfags that wish us harm rather than talking to anyone there

Never mention them, not worth your time

>calling incels losers

If you're truly blackpilled you have to be ''racist'' as in accept that races have different SMV.

If they don’t care if we die, maybe help us implement euthanasia in a more widespread and less bottlenecked way so we can actually do that? And stop trying to “ save us” when we do try?

If you're truly blackpilled you have to be ''racist'' as in accept that races have different SMV.
I do accept different races have different SMV, I also accept different intelligence and civility levels on average, however, that guy was saying he hates Deathniks and doesn't care if they rope.

No surprise. Leftists would kill everyone else if they could get away with it.
made his LEreddit avatar look like a soy too :feelskek:
They've ruined beards. Beards used to be considered manly.

same nigga that gets left on delivered by every stacey he defends

If a kid is already browsing incel forums, it isn't our fault, society has failed them. That 16 year old that roped did so because he was bullied in school for being ugly and autistic, it was normies that made him rope.

Undeniable proof that they just hate us for us.

who cares too much IT posts nowadays