Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT member gives advice

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
“I am going to tell you the same thing I tell all the ones who DM me, your general attitude is your issue. All that negativity comes out, consciously or not. You need to stop thinking that way. That is your first step.

The second step is to let things happen naturally. Learn how to be around people first. You have to learn how to be social with EVERYONE, not just women.

Third and most important, nothing is ever over. That is a defeatist attitude. I am 40, I lost my virginity at 24, got my first girlfriend at 28, married at 30 and divorced at 38. That was easily 10-12 years after a LOT of my friends. I never said it was over, I constantly improved myself first. And every failure, I learned something and changed.

Now, today at 40, I have met the woman of my dreams. It took a lot of work and failure to get there, I never gave up, blamed anyone else or put a defeatist attitude in my head. That is why you guys fail. It isn't a game, you need to work at it.

Above all else, having a girlfriend isn't going to fix all your problems. Especially deep rooted ones. Talk to a professional, I did and still do. It helps a lot.”

thoughts?

let’s forget about the fact that we are missing a ton of milestones and experiences

Attachments

• 23F8EEFB-5D0E-47CF-8C4C-22D649512371.png
    23F8EEFB-5D0E-47CF-8C4C-22D649512371.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 128
“I am going to tell you the same thing I tell all the ones who DM me, your general attitude is your issue. All that negativity comes out, consciously or not. You need to stop thinking that way. That is your first step.

The second step is to let things happen naturally. Learn how to be around people first. You have to learn how to be social with EVERYONE, not just women.

Third and most important, nothing is ever over. That is a defeatist attitude. I am 40, I lost my virginity at 24, got my first girlfriend at 28, married at 30 and divorced at 38. That was easily 10-12 years after a LOT of my friends. I never said it was over, I constantly improved myself first. And every failure, I learned something and changed.

Now, today at 40, I have met the woman of my dreams. It took a lot of work and failure to get there, I never gave up, blamed anyone else or put a defeatist attitude in my head. That is why you guys fail. It isn't a game, you need to work at it.

Above all else, having a girlfriend isn't going to fix all your problems. Especially deep rooted ones. Talk to a professional, I did and still do. It helps a lot.”

thoughts?

let’s forget about the fact that we are missing a ton of milestones and experiences
JFL at the image I identify with "tries to introduce himself but got ignored" and "social group quickly forms around him" Brutal mang :feelsrope:

my honest thoughts to that post:
teuZ1UCjWH5f_sgYp2wfiH17UBEc0prwgflIrx4olojl7kG_om6fevt7wyE5vy3BDU17KvfJsdSY95-_VyfTKiVZO7VnLj5-SnOJreq5fasatvRQRQXLOm0fOWB0t93oPqJLghGRMnzkgaE4sDQvJFozfEdyBFXhq516VpN2xby5qOiNmYYEWZiT7xd5Ci6ikXWHFm4aoq0HEny74dJgyE4161YzPaIhMuzNobTstsiXhtRU2ryiQIRX4niIGGauVAwCLhO9i9B4ko8IZxc6YSfanR2M2ldaDXA1RSsJkVkI1HtVqW9RI20KkHGpRgkxu0mC_FFBbeBWOI579QT-vTFWNB2cSU8vbCAbgjHHTEl92c-aNkfJBiJbSPwLF2Mlu4ZS2KwNAIG_Ac7LRRDqVZ1dfYX-TRv58qu1_94Ez366gdPxs1mTMzkgYsEE1EsVig07MutK62wPoYGSerH9oAUeIBH7fbbfO6nYyVhRu_kFXg24T8Ped7jY_wk4DaIGrqADZToL3Kub0lpbt-2SO7LcnZWUNBdswAhDSKa30AE_V_a6My6JllOgdW-1mXAc1DXyaiR63rW4hgKxZmuG3xeBYIrMiTzWIDH-Zm8CJW5KheuDCYU3BSIAOn2k22e55dwwb8sCvPWod4S4pMSiAvDEPCIFEOrNv0bcxd5H7qHy9IxiGvZpJCvFPCRvhrd5ZLm1mYoA1lcmy4JfdO4suO8wv1u-a81ate_gaqkVeGaO1C89cqPsPnKaIgCUapNmdN7awwVp2RicEjTQ_PvsHARWOnuPtS9_rYx_pj2JcrQdIEEme_6pmgHGCDTzbWoxvBOP26V9v736gbN4Eql3MIn9sFOoKn2-lF8owpI1nqRf748qPUSuVsRN9Ohgt_qsOGQyk9rCi3mRk3GlPAOvYO8IVu-OYR6n9zbQ0gdxhvphuh9F=w384-h284-s-no

I wonder how much sex he had in his marriage :feelsjuice:

but he didnt devource because she cheated on him, never

Yeah bro, negativity comes off In fucking karmic waves. Fuck outfa here

Just have a positive attitude theory

lol at marriage

Forget having an abundance mindset just work until you drop and become a betabux is what I can gather.

I lost my virginity at 24, got my first girlfriend at 28, married at 30 and divorced at 38. That was easily 10-12 years after a LOT of my friends.
So he is saying that most of his friends lost their virginity at 12-14? This fucking world...