Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you incels atleast have a pc

You have nice kurdish girls i wanna fuck the mountain terrorists

atleast you guys have a pc, i was saving up 1500 dollars to buy my first pc it took me 2 year to save that much and my mother refused to let me buy it since she thinks "that is a lot of money to be spend on a gaming pc" my life truly sucks i dont even have something to cope with.
Bro I just recently got mine. Was literally playing games with an HD 4000 graphics for years. That igpu can barely render ANYTGING 3D at a playable fps. I couldn't even emulate ps2 games with it.

It took a lot of work and saving up cash for it to happen.

Tbh no. I can't afford a quality PC because I'm unemployed. The only reason I'd consider getting a PC would be to emulate GameCube and PS2 games. Modern games don't interest me.
Same, i really don't get how normies so troon over "realistic" graphics

Bro I just recently got mine. Was literally playing games with an HD 4000 graphics for years. That igpu can barely render ANYTGING 3D at a playable fps. I couldn't even emulate ps2 games with it.

It took a lot of work and saving up cash for it to happen.
Lucky you

atleast you guys have a pc, i was saving up 1500 dollars to buy my first pc it took me 2 year to save that much and my mother refused to let me buy it since she thinks "that is a lot of money to be spend on a gaming pc" my life truly sucks i dont even have something to cope with.
Mine broke

I'm on autismbux and have 3 PCs. Stop being a smelly shitskin.

just a laptop but i'm gonna get one next year