Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT member almost gets it

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/195v1h6/its_finally_over_for_this_incel_he_cant_get/

He admits that it's cancerous to find dates and hook ups on dating apps (for men), but what I don't understand is why he doesn't connect the dots.

He fails to adress that It's also statically the most used in order to find dates and hook ups so what do you want him to do? Technology made society incredibly atomized, cold approach has become something of the past as society becomes more and more online.

Most couples meet trough dating apps, and it knocks almost every other type of interaction in the water¹. What do you want from men if we live in a society where outside, everyone wants to be left alone?

You admit dating apps are cancerous, but if it's the primary and expected mode of communication, then could that have a detrimental impact on men that makes it more and more difficult for the average man (let alone the ugly) to find a date? Why is it cancerous? Hypergamy, maybe?

Pick up your crayon and connect the dots.

@InfernumOsculum

¹https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1908630116

Last edited:
They are coping hard thinking that people dont date on tinder and similar. Great majority of people use dating apps nowadays.

stanford-graph.jpg

Jfl they posted about me again

"Just don't use the most common way to find a partner bro:soy:! you being unsuccessful at something most people are successful at means nothing and honestly is your fault for even trying:foidSoy::soy:. Just be a statistical anomaly bro:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Those types of copes are just painful:feelskek::feelskek:. I don't even know what those people are trying to do:feelsugh:. All the guys I know are primarily doing online dating now. I swear, this "just get off of dating apps and social media" cope has got to be some delusional belief that you can just rewind time back to the 90s or whatever and go back to a period when people just met outside and whatever. Like, the way those people are describing it, I genuinely get the feeling that they believe that reality is some bubble, and that they are putting themselves into modern times by using modern trends like social media and dating apps, while the outside world had somehow not changed at all since those things were created, and just by turning off your computer, you can go back to a time before computers, as if the rest of the world doesn't have them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

My brother, it's even higher....
View attachment 1037834
As I said, all the guys I know here, in one of the poorest EU countries, are doing online dating, with simultaneous profiles on Tinder, Badoo and so on. Just yesterday I listened to them talking about their successes and the chicks they are meeting there again, since I share a birthday with one of them:feelsugh::feelsugh:. I can't even imagine how ubiqiutous it must be in the US or Western Europe, yet there are people who still delude themselves into thinking that it's something niche that barely affects the "real world" that supposedly hadn't changed at all from the pre-social media era:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:.

They are coping hard thinking that people dont date on tinder and similar. Great majority of people use dating apps nowadays.

Seems like icefag is still mad about his ban from incels.is, having some tantrums ay?

They're coping by suggesting it's easy for a 26 yo man to just go out there and make friends.

Unless you choose to work some shit retail job, there's basically no options. Try meetups as a lonely dude, and see the amount of stinkfaces you'll get from women there who want nothing to do with you.

Icecat is still posting about us

IT is just nothing but cope, dont wanna be an incel but think you might be? join IT

That Icekat7. A 40 yo worthless mexican scumbag that is very active in rp/bp communities and posts on IT on the side.