Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT making up a post about me telling how to rape

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/14lcoz8/disgusting/

It's funny how they make up posts. This one is from "me", but if you search up the title or use "" tags to search exact wordings, the thread is nowhere to be found at all.

I know well the consequences of making a direct threat/"guides" like this one, so I'm not the one to glow that strong.

let them do whatever they want brocel, a bunch of fat red haired whales shoudnt be our concern

Tbh these are the kinda posts those trannies feed off. Exepected.

Do not give them attention, Yakarta.

So you're saying they did inspect element and made up their own bs? :feelshaha:

Chatgpt generated incelism :lul:

Don’t they have anything better to do?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/14lcoz8/disgusting/

It's funny how they make up posts. This one is from "me", but if you search up the title or use "" tags to search exact wordings, the thread is nowhere to be found at all.

I know well the consequences of making a direct threat/"guides" like this one, so I'm not the one to glow that strong.

bitch please CIA AGENTS WERE SHOWING ME MY POSTS ABOUT RAPES WITH HEATED UP FIREPLACE POKERS AND RIPPING OF RECTUMS TO DROP PINCH OF SALT WITH SULPHURIC ACID ON IT BEFORE CUTTING OFF FALLEN OFF RECTUM WITH RUST COVERED SCISSORS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Do not give them attention, Yakarta.
YAKARTA TICARET TIJJARA HARAM PARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @decembrist_kirillov (IN VIDEO GAME) HALAL MONEY GANG !!!!!!!!
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

They now have to fake posts ... they really are the lowest of the low. I hate that you people are giving them attention.

I also suspect they've been making a good deal of alts recently saying they're going to go ER and then reporting their own comments to the FBI. These retards are desperate for this site to go down. Remember this kind of hatred is always sparked by insecurity and fear. No one's this ferocious at something that doesn't threaten them in some way.

I also suspect they've been making a good deal of alts recently saying they're going to go ER and then reporting their own comments to the FBI. These retards are desperate for this site to go down.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I will be contacting leddit admins about this. Will prolly do nothing but worth a shot

This could possibly be criminal impersonation