Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It makes me laugh how predictable all of this

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
I can identify a fakecels from the first 3 words of their first post. They all have the same way of talking, the same bitchy attitude and the same arrogance. Locally undesidered normcancer didn't even try to deny the accusations, didn't even try to present a reason for why he shouldn't be banned. He simply said he shouldn't be banned because he's a normie and he's better than us and MODS ACTUALLY OBEYED WTF IS GOING ON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And he surely isn't the first one, like every other faggot he could have just shut up about it and not have any problems. But no, their small piss-filled normie brains have to brag to the others, brag is for them is like oxygen. But it doesn't matter, because they will never suffer any consequence

And just like fakecels, cuckcels are extremely predictable too. Again, the guy didn't put in any effort whatsoever defending himslef, repeating the same bullshit he did for years, and yet there are hordes of guys defending him and even getting angry if you don't agree with them. Surely some of them are fakecels themselves, but there is a good load of incels who still defend them because their primitive brains aren't able to understand that
NORMIES ARE THE ENEMY

Rather cut my cock than be a cuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I defended him at first, but the fact that she just kept boasting made me want to hurt him

Who are you talking about xd

i dont know if the mods did the right thing. most foids will choos him than ashort guy or a guy who has assymetrical face. one argument can be made he can be locationcel. but he says he will work on his teeth and all. and he did managed to coom with feets of a toilet. but he says he cannot get relationship. its tough living with autism but still he must interaction with foids. while i rot.

When i saw the ban appeal i regret ever defending him, he literary rubbed in our face all he needs is to control his autism to fuck world wide.

His logic - "I fucked a foid, but now she has blocked me, so I'm back to being to an incel" :feels:
STFU and GTFO.

I have my eyes on anyone who tried to defend him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I defended him at first
Normies are entlitled by default

I dont care about other users on this site but I first assumed you were talking about our life trajectories and yes it is funny that I predicted I would be a loner and poor still at 23 when I was 10 years old. I've stopped believing in miracles, and short of one I'll never escape this hell