Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT made a FAKE post about me!!!

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador

I NEVER FUCKING WROTE THIS!!!! I make so many batshit insane posts yet they chose to post a FAKE thread. I would never write something like this either. It’s incredibly fucking stupid to publicly claim you’re planning to commit a crime, especially in detail. Who made the fake post anyways? It might’ve been someone on here tbh.

I’m so good at ITbaiting that I don’t even have to post bait for them to give me attention.

Last edited:

Server error​

We have encountered an error. Please try again later.

I still find it strange how I haven't gotten posted on there once. :feelshehe:

This member limits who may view their full profile.

I NEVER FUCKING WROTE THIS!!!! I make so many batshit insane posts yet they chose to post a FAKE thread. I would never write something like this either. It’s incredibly fucking stupid to publicly claim you’re planning to commit a crime, especially in detail. Who made the fake post anyways? It might’ve been someone on here tbh.

I’m so good at ITbaiting that I don’t even have to post bait for them to give me attention.

they did the same to @Pancakecel and @Stupid Clown

i swear ive seen at least one post or reply from u there
I think someone posted something on here that was a fake because I cross referenced it with the reddit page and it was completely different.

I wonder if we have an imposter in the mix :giga: (probably some grAY)

66022.jpg

Bro idk these posts they posted on IT do align with some things you say, just open up your profile

Bro idk these posts they posted on IT do align with some things you say, just open up your profile
I make a lot of really edgy posts but I'd never admit to planning to murder and rape someone.

I dunno why maybe because clitoris mentioning, but i feel like a foid wrote that.

I dunno why maybe because clitoris mentioning, but i feel like a foid wrote that.
Oh ok yeah saw that post, wow uhm yeah He did not write that lol doubt bro would say that word

@The Enforcer another example of IT lying. I hope feds aren't stupid enough to fall for these fake screenshots. I hope one day we get a richcel on here so ITtards can face legal punishment for spreading dangerous slander like this

:feelshaha: yeah 100%, crazy feminists are obsessed with being dominated, tortured and raped. Crazy bitches.
They desperately want that but since they’re feminists they have to pretend that they don’t

that subreddit is pure EVIL these guys are gonna get someone in trouble for NO reason

Asked them about it on their debate sub jfl

A reply pointing out this is fake is literally getting downvoted. Holy fuck these people are stupid

lmao wtf

shows how little regard ITcels have for the truth

'NO STOP POINTING OUT THAT WE'RE LYING'
Literally IT. And they complain when I highlight the fact that they literally only care about legitimising their own hatred

and they accuse us of living in an echo chamber. They'll hide the truth if it's inconvenient to their narrative
They deleted my post about it as a form of damage control jfl. Despite it breaking none of their rules. Trying to sweep it under the rug in typical IT fashion.

They deleted my post about it as a form of damage control jfl. Despite it breaking none of their rules. Trying to sweep it under the rug in typical IT fashion.
on the debateincelz sub? yea, that's run by ITcels, the mods are heavily biased

edit: ok yea, it was deleted tffff

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateIncelz/comments/1f92cjn/comment/lljjjm5/

perfectly valid question

honestly there are few people more deliberately ignorant about incels than IT

Last edited:
of course they did. These types of subs aren't respectable in the least

on the debateincelz sub? yea, that's run by ITcels, the mods are heavily biased

edit: ok yea, it was deleted tffff

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateIncelz/comments/1f92cjn/comment/lljjjm5/

View attachment 1249878

perfectly valid question

honestly there are few people more deliberately ignorant about incels than IT

Got an archive of the comments too before they purge them for more damage control

Got an archive of the comments too before they purge them for more damage control

nice, the ITcels actually disputing this are weird

you probably remember back when IceCat was fucking with gullible ITcels constantly by posting out-of-context retarded screenshots + making GrAY alts to screenshot for IT

it's kinda weird that a new account would post this obvious BS on IT, but it's not at all surprising that ITcels would fall for the bait. they are incredibly retarded, and like talking about things they don't understand at all

nice, the ITcels actually disputing this are weird

you probably remember back when IceCat was fucking with gullible ITcels constantly by posting out-of-context retarded screenshots + making GrAY alts to screenshot for IT

it's kinda weird that a new account would post this obvious BS on IT, but it's not at all surprising that ITcels would fall for the bait. they are incredibly retarded, and like talking about things they don't understand at all
I told him on a few occasions to not cozy up to IT. Once on a stream. He doesnt seem to realise that they hate him just as much. Normies don't make distinctions. A reject is a reject. And therefore is evil

I told him on a few occasions to not cozy up to IT. Once on a stream. He doesnt seem to realise that they hate him just as much. Normies don't make distinctions. A reject is a reject. And therefore is evil
View attachment 1249896
yea icecat was an incel himself, so in the end IT still hate him

reddit updoots can't make you a chad jfl

you could still tell that he disliked and looked down on the IT members, he would be incredibly blatant about bullshitting them. but I don't think he had that much motivation to post there, it's a really dumb sub

that said, he seems to have left of late, or at least changed username. could just be bc IT died. any idea what's going on there? I think he left at around the time when princesskitty was banned

yea icecat was an incel himself, so in the end IT still hate him

reddit updoots can't make you a chad jfl

you could still tell that he disliked and looked down on the IT members, he would be incredibly blatant about bullshitting them. but I don't think he had that much motivation to post there, it's a really dumb sub

that said, he seems to have left of late, or at least changed username. could just be bc IT died. any idea what's going on there? I think he left at around the time when princesskitty was banned
The subs nothing nowadays tbh

lmao wtf

shows how little regard ITcels have for the truth

'NO STOP POINTING OUT THAT WE'RE LYING'
The bluepill is inherently lying and self deception. They can't do anything but lie. Telling the truth is impossible for them.