Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [IT Lurkers GTFIH] IT once again breaks it's own 'rules', encourages suicide

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ujdmwe/update_incel_guy_i_wrote_about_months_ago_found/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

"Finally, Marcos, if you are reading this, and you probably are, you must know that you have convinced me of the little worth incels lives have in the world, so from now on incels and men like you shall get nothing but disdain and contempt from me and any other girl who reads this (hopefully). Incels are saying all the time they are on the verge of suicide, so let us pray for that. The sooner you guys put the shotgun up your mouth the better."

Thought I'd grab the snippet to save you the TLDR of reading this bullshit, but here's just another neat example of IT doing what it does, harassment and encouragement of suicide.

By the way, IT people, what you do doesn't really get to us in any meaningful way because you're kicking a dead horse. You're doing what amounts to telling us "You're lonely haha you'll never be loved you'll die alone".

We already know that and there's a good chance we already tell ourselves that every day, you're not inflicting any emotional damage by telling us what is already obvious and apparent. It's not even shooting fish in a barrel, you're shooting dead fish, it has zero emotional impact on us and really just serves to prove us correct.

Mrs empathetic telling us to kill ourselves.

02851179 CF3E 49F2 8105 D74AD209DB83

Screenshotting this incase she deletes this. Screenshotted the worst part.

Those are the same people that bystander shame men for not putting their life on the line in order to protect women when they get beat by the way.

Good, at least they're honest. I much prefer this over the virtue signaling faggots who claim they want to "help" us.

Good, at least they're honest. I much prefer this over the virtue signaling faggots who claim they want to "help" us.
The virtue signallers show their true side too if you say something socially unacceptable enough to anger them.

You shouldn’t waste time thinking about that irrelevant subreddit tbh.