Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It looks like I will be leaving this forum (maybe temporarily, maybe not)

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★
In my last post to Inceldom Discussions, I asked whether or not I can be considered an incel. I am a fat fuck and all of my experiences with women so far have been horrible. As it turns out, being fat and hating women is not enough to be considered an incel. And me being tall (that is if I actually would straighten my back) doesn't really help either. Many people have suggested that I leave this forum for a couple of years, try to reach my maximum potential, do some lookmaxxing, and come back only if I still am unsuccessful with women after putting in the effort.

After a bit of consideration, I have decided to follow those people's suggestions. I would appreciate it if you could send me resources that might be useful for the journey I have ahead of me below this post. Things like videos, YouTubers, articles, and anything you consider valuable information.

Go get your handkerchiefs because this part is going to be emotional (gay). Although I might not be an incel by definition, in my heart I still consider myself a part of this community. I am really glad to know that there are people out there who have similar opinions and experiences with women as I do. There is no other place in which I could openly talk about what I hate about women without getting banned instantly. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Mods, please don't ban my account. In a couple of years, if nothing changes about the way women see me, I would like to use this account again.

Fed, little kid, larper, autist, or maybe all of the above?

Fed, little kid, larper, autist, or maybe all of the above?
I'm a fed and you are under the rest. Hands behind your back and face the wall.

In my last post to Inceldom Discussions, I asked whether or not I can be considered an incel. I am a fat fuck and all of my experiences with women so far have been horrible. As it turns out, being fat and hating women is not enough to be considered an incel. And me being tall (that is if I actually would straighten my back) doesn't really help either. Many people have suggested that I leave this forum for a couple of years, try to reach my maximum potential, do some lookmaxxing, and come back only if I still am unsuccessful with women after putting in the effort.

After a bit of consideration, I have decided to follow those people's suggestions. I would appreciate it if you could send me resources that might be useful for the journey I have ahead of me below this post. Things like videos, YouTubers, articles, and anything you consider valuable information.

Go get your handkerchiefs because this part is going to be emotional (gay). Although I might not be an incel by definition, in my heart I still consider myself a part of this community. I am really glad to know that there are people out there who have similar opinions and experiences with women as I do. There is no other place in which I could openly talk about what I hate about women without getting banned instantly. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Mods, please don't ban my account. In a couple of years, if nothing changes about the way women see me, I would like to use this account again.
Incel literally means involuntary celibate. Being fat and hating women does not make you an incel. Incel does not equal hating women. I bet you anything that if you lost weight you could ascend and get a GF. I would just delete your account here and actually work on talking to women and self improving.

Good luck. This is the video that helped me the most to get out of fatassdom
Man, Doom Eternal is such an amazing game. Let's hope I can regain my motivation to play games again.

That's what I thought upon seeing his other posts. He's trying to fit in. They should fire his ass, shit at his job
I can't fit in anywhere. I am fat. I thought we had established that.

Leanmaxx first, nigger. Do you even know what your face looks like when you're not a fat fuck? :ping:

come back only if I still am unsuccessful with women after putting in the effort.
even if you ascend, make a post about how things went:feelsjuice:
just curious
just join lookmaxx.org . they have all what you need
see you in couple years:feelsjuice:

Leanmaxx first, nigger. Do you even know what your face looks like when you're not a fat fuck? :ping:
I don't. Been fat my whole life. I remember people bullying me for being fat since primary school.

Then go, nigger.

See you tomorrow

I'm a fed and you are under the rest. Hands behind your back and face the wall.

XD

You'll be back OP