Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT landwhale is asking me to kill myself because i wanted to learn how to go into denial.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
foxykathykat

make your custom flair here!
3 points · 8 hours ago

"Okay, then be miserable but quietly and without trying to harm anyone other than yourself" ~ me, a Landwhale

They truly are shitty people, on the outside and on the inside.

Landwhales are vile creatures

I absolutely hate landwhales, failed at the only thing women need to do. They should all be executed on GTA V

Her reddit bio

"Screaming Orgasmic Landwhale, Feeder of Wolves." Proudly a Bisexual Poly Pagan who wrestles with mental health demons. I'm a Priestess of the Old Gods who yells at my Patron A LOT, He seems amused.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

yb2m90c48jb31.jpg

That's her on the right.

Omg thats a literal 0/10.

foxykathykat

make your custom flair here!
3 points · 8 hours ago

"Okay, then be miserable but quietly and without trying to harm anyone other than yourself" ~ me, a Landwhale

They truly are shitty people, on the outside and on the inside.
The fact they told you to kill yourself shows how much the salt is real. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yb2m90c48jb31.jpg

That's her on the right.

Holy fuck shes a legit beast, barely looks human, looks like something you would find and slay in a runescape dungeon

InfiniteEquatorialKingsnake-size_restricted.gif

Holy fuck shes a legit beast, barely looks human, looks like something you would find and slay in a runescape dungeon

InfiniteEquatorialKingsnake-size_restricted.gif

IT is full of subhuman bridge ogres.

That's a fucking pig.

113e693638cfe200e134ed8aae68edb8

That's a fucking pig.

Don’t compare her to pigs. Pigs are awesome animals and shouldn’t be associated with cunts like her

That's a fucking pig.

How do you even get to that point

Doesnt she ever look at herself in a mirror or weights herself and sees that shes losing it

I have no idea how people get this fat

Why is it always trailor park whitetrash that have pitbulls?
Makes them feel powerful, they feel like owning a weaponised dog gives them control over their lives for once.
The good thing is that foids are unable to discipline and raise a dog so it will likely maul them at some point

@JosefMengelecel i posted photos of her on here, she also is in a relationship with a tranny. She’s so fat when she went on a scale it said “I need your weight not your phone number”

How do you even get to that point

Doesnt she ever look at herself in a mirror or weights herself and sees that shes losing it

I have no idea how people get this fat

Coz she still gets to fuck at this weight. There are men out there who would gladly fuck this vile beast.

a morbidly obese woman who "struggles with mental health issues" (according to her bio)

this is the average IncelTears user. a person with serious moral and character flaws who make fun of virgins on the internet to feel better about their own pathetic life

She should work on her personality.

a morbidly obese woman who "struggles with mental health issues" (according to her bio)

this is the average IncelTears user. a person with serious moral and character flaws who make fun of virgins on the internet to feel better about their own pathetic life

The fact that she mogs us in life experience is very brutal.

The fact that she mogs us in life experience is very brutal.
yeah just fucking lol. a woman with more than triple my BMI gets to experience love, sex and validation, and thinks the reason I don't is because I "don't work hard enough". :feelsclown:

I've been maintaining a healthy diet and regular physical activity for my entire life, not to impress women, but just because it's a healthy and responsible thing to do. I'll never understand gluttonous pieces of shit like this woman. their whole life is about ego and short term dopamine rushes

Last edited:
Holy shit, i didn't even care to check the profile.

What a hambeast, no wonder she suggests people to kill themselves.

Landwhales are vile creatures

Seconded.
yeah just fucking lol. a woman with more than triple my BMI gets to experience love, sex and validation, and thinks the reason I don't is because I "don't work hard enough". :feelsclown:

I've been maintaining a healthy diet and regular physical activity for my entire life, not to impress women, but just because it's a healthy and responsible thing to do. I'll never understand gluttonous pieces of shit like this woman. their whole life is about ego and short term dopamine rushes

Their entitlement is insane.

They won't touch this.

She has more fat on her face than an average gymcel has in his entire body.

I absolutely hate landwhales, failed at the only thing women need to do. They should all be executed on GTA V
Real life too Allahu Akbar

what a fucking cunt

@JosefMengelecel i posted photos of her on here, she also is in a relationship with a tranny. She’s so fat when she went on a scale it said “I need your weight not your phone number”
Every single foid on IT looks something like that they are all landwhales. What a disgusting looking animal. She failed at the one thing she was supposed to b. She is the most unnecessary thing in existence

yb2m90c48jb31.jpg

That's her on the right.

Notice the choice of dog, the breed responsible for the most attacks on children, adamant human hater right there.

She is a fucking pig :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The memes write themselves