Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It just drowned on me that no kids will carry my genes

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I've never thought about it into now for so long I've thought that one day I'll find a beautiful wife to bare my children and whom hopefully will have a better life than me yet I've just noticed that no women want to have a one-night stand with me let alone get pregnant my seed is going to waste on tissues and my own hand day by day I kill my own kids this is inhuman no one should be forced to deal with the fact they're unworthy of reproduction.

If your genes are shit no point in propogating them.

Why would you want to propagate your incel genes anyway?

When you have sex your organism will think you reproduced. So reproduction is unnecessary. Children are just burden.

why would u even want to pass on ur subhuman genes though?

this is true, even if i do find a girlfriend im not gonna pass on my dickcel genes to another child and make him live with through a life where he feels inadequate due to something he had no say in, the degenercy in this world is too much and no point in making my own flesh and blood have to figure out how to cope through it

I don't care to reproduce. I missed out on the best phase of life, so nothing else matters. Why would you want to burden yourself with more responsibilities after all the suffering you've endured?

fukmylyf said:
I don't care to reproduce. I missed out on the best phase of life, so nothing else matters. Why would you want to burden yourself with more responsibilities after all the suffering you've endured?

The idea of having a child that came from me grow into some amazing human being who changes the world is a craving I've always had, that's why it's depressing to realize it'll never happen.

Just lol at wanting to create another subhuman need machine drone wageslave to support chad and stacy's movie star life. Id rather someone just nuke this shit planet or a giant meteor hits it.

This is a good feeling. I’m killing my incel genes, this is the end of the line. My ugly face and manlet body and depression will not be passed on to another human.

With the way the world is going with feminism and tinder why the fuck would you want to anyway?

MayorOfKekville said:
This is a good feeling. I’m killing my incel genes, this is the end of the line. My ugly face and manlet body and depression will not be passed on to another human.

With the way the world is going with feminism and tinder why the fuck would you want to anyway?

I wish that was the case for me. At least there would be some significance to my death. 

Part of me wants to end my family bloodline by force. My siblings don't deserve to live on in any form.

fukmylyf said:
I wish that was the case for me. At least there would be some significance to my death. 

Part of me wants to end my family bloodline by force. My siblings don't deserve to live on in any form.

lmao

rickvanderhammer said:

I'm dead serious, brocel. It's an injustice for them to pass on their genes while I rot. I want my family name to end with me. Would be even better if my parents are still around to witness it.

fukmylyf said:
I'm dead serious, brocel. It's an injustice for them to pass on their genes while I rot. I want my family name to end with me. Would be even better if my parents are still around to witness it.

i wish i had a normal family tbh,

rickvanderhammer said:
my siblings post on this website

lol wut. Having ugly siblings is a blessing tbh

I am lucky ive got a sister. She will pass our genes.

/pol/cel said:
If your genes are shit no point in propogating them.
I'd propagate my corrupt seed just to get back at society, a utopia of a world would't have any chads and stacies and due to the increase of the global population, it'll surely happen one day, i believe that the only way to deal with the scarcity of desirable genes would be to completely remove said scarcity, the world can then live in equality because nobody's born to live life in piss-easy mode since most people would have similar traits even if their levels of attractiveness varies.

Having kids is a fucking joke. If you have ever wanted kids, or felt it's too bad that you (probably) won't, put me on your ignore list and don't ever respond to my posts.

Oodar said:
Having kids is a fucking joke. If you have ever wanted kids, or felt it's too bad that you (probably) won't, put me on your ignore list and don't ever respond to my posts.
Don't talk to me or my future son ever again.

Would you really wish the same fate of inceldom on to your children?

Machiavelli said:
Would you really wish the same fate of inceldom on to your children?
Not really, but I'd love to see them grow up to be powerful dictators if that's even possible.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Not really, but I'd love to see them grow up to be powerful dictators if that's even possible.

1 out of millions 

You really think the spawn of a near genetic failure would become a dictator? Laughable

I don’t really care and never did. I don’t want my son to suffer the same fate as I. I’m making sure that I NEVER have children.

Machiavelli said:
1 out of millions 

You really think the spawn of a near genetic failure would become a dictator? Laughable
You never know.

Juxtaposition6 said:
You never know.

Laughable 

I can count the number of times a no name became a dictator of a country in all of recorded human history on one hand

By no name I mean born into peasantry and obscurity.

Machiavelli said:
Laughable 

I can count the number of times a no name became a dictator of a country in all of recorded human history on one hand

By no name I mean born into peasantry and obscurity.
What about Stalin and pol pot?

Juxtaposition6 said:
What about Stalin and pol pot?

Yes 

Literally 5 people max who were nobodies and became significant history changing figures

stalin
pol pot
hitler 
zhu chongba
mao

Machiavelli said:
Yes 

Literally 5 people max who were nobodies and became significant history changing figures

stalin
pol pot
hitler 
zhu chongba
mao
There is a minuscule chance then.

MayorOfKekville said:

+1

Juxtaposition6 said:
There is a minuscule chance then.

Over 100 billion humans have ever lived

Lets make the number 15 to account for any other people who I have missed

.00000000015% chance of being a nobody and becoming a major historical figure in the history books

Machiavelli said:
Over 100 billion humans have ever lived

Lets make the number 15 to account for any other people who I have missed

.00000000015% chance of being a nobody and becoming a major historical figure in the history books
I get it, it's almost impossible but it would be great if it ever happened.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I get it, it's almost impossible but it would be great if it ever happened.

Its not happening bud.

You have more of a chance to win the lottery 100x times over than for that to occur.

Almost all dictators have come from a place of previous power that was handed to them when they were born (wealth/status/influence)