Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It just doesn’t make sense to me that I have to wageslave while chad is fucking Stacey

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
It’s like what is even the point if I know I’ll never get Pussy???? I’m sitting here cashiering talking to boomers while chad fucks his hot girlfriend??? This shit just makes no sense guys

Ik its brutal, Chad get it for free

It doesn't make sense

It doesn't make sense in the grand scheme of things.
I wouldn't mind wageslaving if I could come home to a house with a loving wife and kids
But when sub8s are doomed to rot alone for their entire lives? Not even be able to own property with this fucked up market?
There's no point.
Only cope until the inevitable rope.

I wouldn't mind wageslaving if I could come home to a house with a loving wife and kids
But when sub8s are doomed to rot alone for their entire lives? Not even be able to own property with this fucked up market?
There's no point.
Exactly. Are you neet?

How else are you gonna feed yourself?

Don't question your place in life, goy! :feelsclown:

I recommend Incels here neet maxx and learn a skill rather than work shitty low-wage and blue-collar jobs

I recommend Incels here neet maxx and learn a skill rather than work shitty low-wage and blue-collar jobs
Which skill would you recommend ded srs

What e
Which skill would you recommend ded srs
You should find a balance between what skills are in high demand in your job market and what you’re good at tbh

It's absurd. But there's no other option.

Chad always wins, and we always lose.

Chad gets paid to fuck by foids. Foids buy meals and gifts for chad.

My boomer family wants me to go through the same road actually, fuck them.
Even if I become a medic I would only be able to looksmatch at fucking 25 and that's near betabuxx territory.

I can't take it anymore

im an armycel
No dependos to try and leech off of ya? Or do they even have standards for their betabux?

Not that I'm saying marry or anything, but dangle the carrot so to speak. Guess incels really aren't an option.

No dependos to try and leech off of ya? Or do they even have standards for their betabux?
even dependas have standards such as "is able to communicate with other human beings"

Even if you want to careermaxx or moneymaxx it's easier said than done

IT'S NOT FAIR
Miller1

Well the alternative is to kill yourself or be homeless your choice.

There's no point.
We can't own property at all, you can only borrow it from the government.
Yet, nobody seems to care........

Last edited:
We can't own property at all, you can only borrow it from the government.
Yet, nobody seems to care........

Property taxes should be abolished and non-breeders should be exempt from school taxes. The best we can do is to live in a low-tax location and legally disclaim any home we inherit from parents who refuse to move from a high-tax location before they die.

this world isnt fair