Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is starting to call everybody who criticizes women an incel

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
Man criticizing women and not putting them on a pedestal= Incel :lul:
These guys are unironically white knight soyboys
onlyfans is literally a platform for women to objectify themselves
Screenshot 20200507 190155 Reddit

Heyy guys i think i found an inkwel :soy:

Screenshot 20200507 191128 Instagram

wow hes such an inkwel he said feminism bad

Last edited:
What else did you expect from the faggots and trannies. All they know is how to worship M'lady and become a simp for them.

View attachment 253346

View attachment 253347

Nothing more than classic rebranding. Foids always called men they hated limp-dicks, losers, muh-soggy-kneests, nerds, etc. An old word goes away, a new word comes. It's nothing more than a sexually-based insult against someone they disagree with. Sexually-based insults are as old as time itself, poets that wanted to insult Caesar called his protegé Mamurra "mentula" (means: dicklet) in their invective and suggested that they had a homosexual relationship. Nothing new.

How Incel as a swearword came to be: "Incel" is nothing more than the leftist response to "Cuckold" and because they don't give a flying fuck about words and their meaning they twisted the word until it became a synonym for "man I don't like", that's why even Kanye West qualifies as an incel according to their insults. And because they dominante the cancerous swamps of social media foids use that term nowadays in order to describe their ex-chad-boyfriends.

What else did you expect from the faggots and trannies. All they know is how to worship M'lady and become a simp for them.
This.

Nothing more than classic rebranding. Foids always called men they hated limp-dicks, losers, muh-soggy-kneests, nerds, etc. An old word goes away, a new word comes. It's nothing more than a sexually-based insult against someone they disagree with. Sexually-based insults are as old as time itself, poets that wanted to insult Caesar called his protegé Mamurra "mentula" (means: dicklet) in their invective and suggested that they had a homosexual relationship. Nothing new.

How Incel as a swearword came to be: "Incel" is nothing more than the leftist response to "Cuckold" and because they don't give a flying fuck about words and their meaning they twisted the word until it became a synonym for "man I don't like", that's why even Kanye West qualifies as an incel according to their insults. And because they dominante the cancerous swamps of social media foids use that term nowadays in order to describe their ex-chad-boyfriends.

This.
True IT is a clusterfuck of people just posting what they dont like or agree with and label it as incel. they dont have any official statements or arguments for what is actually incel related content,its just a complete mess

notice how they dont attack any of his arguements he made in the vid. They just want to simp and virtue signal, they dont want to argue about it

beet the soy fagknights

All women are feminists.

notice how they dont attack any of his arguements he made in the vid. They just want to simp and virtue signal, they dont want to argue about it
yeah like what is their point? are they saying onlyfans is not a site for objectifying women?

Been like this for about a year now tbh

onlyfans is literally a platform for women to objectify themselves
View attachment 253346

View attachment 253347

Normies and foids have been doing this already. No point in arguing with them they’ve already got our culture fucked up as it is

Why was an IT cuck watching lazarbeam videos? They are made for children

Normies and foids have been doing this already. No point in arguing with them they’ve already got our culture fucked up as it is
Yeah, incel is the new virgin basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back