Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is so fucking over for males.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Looked up some of the absolute ugliest foid classmates I had. Like we are talking legit 1-2/10 (after makeup) "quirky" ones, who have no ass or tits despite being fat.

They're all talking about tinder and guys hitting on them on their social media likes its a normal multiple times a day a thing. The legit absolute most ugliest holes are the biggest whores as usual because they still get endless male attention.

I have to periodically remind myself of this to never let the blackpill slide into delusion.

@FrothySolutions will tell you its all fine! dont fat shame those beauties bro! :soy:

@FrothySolutions will tell you its all fine! dont fat shame those beauties bro! :soy:
inb4 Special Agent Frothy tells us that everything is fine and it's all going to be okay.

I feel like they are larping

It's over for human males. Just dogmaxx, bro.

Looked up some of the absolute ugliest foid classmates I had. Like we are talking legit 1-2/10 (after makeup) "quirky" ones, who have no ass or tits despite being fat.

They're all talking about tinder and guys hitting on them on their social media likes its a normal multiple times a day a thing. The legit absolute most ugliest holes are the biggest whores as usual because they still get endless male attention.

I have to periodically remind myself of this to never let the blackpill slide into delusion.

Itsover

Never began for most of them

Lol "The most ugly woman" of Russia recently got married. Makes you think.

Over for many, many men

Dis why those bitches so god damn full of theyselves thinking they all that, fucking kweens bruh, bitch ass tricks gon' be future single mother's taking on a soyboy faggot in their later years, shits whack dawg.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back