Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity It is really not much asked for if women could just date their looksmatch and make every man happy

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Going for the 20-30% of the male populatiin and leaving the rest sexless cant keeo going on like this. Women dont even think how they are changing society.

Every sexless man would be satisfied with a looksmatch. Men are frustrated af and most will date anything.

It makes me speechless when i think about how drastically everything changed.

They don't think about this stuff, they all want chad because they CAN fuck him, that's all

In a perfect world, whatever god or entity that flashed us into existence would make it so that our biology (Our being living things, im not a human) would force us to seek and be satisfied with people of our looks level, and be intimidated or unsatisfied with people higher in looks than us.

Imagine a world where your looksmatch would love you the same way women love chad in the world we live in today.

Imagine a world where your looksmatch would refuse to date anyone more attractive than her and only seek out those near her attraction level.

The problem with the programming of females in every species is that they are biologically inclined to seek the most visually appealing mate. This leads to dead bedroom/cheating relationships and marriages due to females being unsatisfied with their mates that they eventually have to settle for because there are not enough chads to go around.

A few tweaks to the Life program and you could easily change female programming to be more reasonable.

I would literally make a better god than god lol. God is kinda like the moderation on this forum.

Nonexistent.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Last edited:
They don't think about this stuff
This. Most foids aren't consciously aware of your existence, and even if they are, it is only a short realisation, and one filled with disgust.

Going for the 20-30% of the male populatiin and leaving the rest sexless cant keeo going on like this. Women dont even think how they are changing society.
Women are aware they are weeding out unattractive guys from the gene pool. As for the idea of how things can't keep going on like this: remember something like onlyfans would have been unthinkable even back in 2015.
Every sexless man would be satisfied with a looksmatch. Men are frustrated af and most will date anything.

It makes me speechless when i think about how drastically everything changed.
And it seems like it's only going to get worse. Escapism is a great cope for incels for this reason.

Ironically women see men as objects, most men are can openers and doormats, some ATMs and few dildos.

Ironically women see men as objects, most men are can openers and doormats, some ATMs and few dildos.
100% of things foids say about men is pure projection.
"Men see us as objects."
"Men aren't confident."
"Men aren't romantic."
"Men are too materialistic."
"Men are manipulative."
"Men are impulsive and aggressive."
"Men don't care about our orgasm."

I could go on and on.
Basically whenever foidlets make a general statement about men, they are talking into a mirror and projecting their own insecurities.

Last edited:
100% of things foids say about men is pure projection.
"Men see us as objects."
"Men aren't confident."
"Men aren't romantic."
"Men are too materialistic."
"Men are manipulative."
"Men are impulsive and aggressive."
"Men don't care about our orgasm."

I could go on and on.
Basically whenever foidlets make a general statement about men, they are talking into a mirror and protecting their own insecurities.
They always blame the external factors for their own emotions.

OP is delusional,nowadays women only love top 2% males

If genders were flipped,we would do the same things the foids are doing, genocide the lower looks tier females

Exactly, well stated

Women are the reproductive gatekeepers, of course it's too much for them to let the barbarians (men) dictate the terms of entering.
Can't wait till sexbots so we can put this meme gender behind us entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back