Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is ragefuel to know that no matter how good I dress or how fit my body looks, I still get the regular laugh from women and it is killing me

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I just want to wagecuck and drive home in the bus with headphones on and watching some based 10 hour eggy streams I missed. Still, I have to see how a group of women point at me and laugh. Why?

Do they think because I am a manlet that I can not defend myself? The smallest gymlet on earth could easily beat any female pro fighter without any issue. Then why do they still do that shit?

I never laugh at other human beings, only when some becky gets rejected by an ultra chad or something :feelskek:

Just leave me alone you dumb wet holes. I ignore you and accept that I will never have a girl but that does not give you the right to treat me as a monkey who entertains you with his subhumanity when you're bored in the bus. If some random pretty boy did rhat shit to me, I would mog him into a minecraft grave tbh. What are stories of feeling like people laugh at you just based on your subhuman looks?

I go through the same bullshit. Next time this happens I swear I'm going to at least spit on these hole's faces I don't give a fuck.
Then why do they still do that shit?
Because they can get away with it due to having soyciety and goverment covering their backs.

Brvtal. Totally brvtal.

It's not your fault mate. You are a good human and deserve pussy.

Brutal, I try my best not to let normies and women affect my mood, my cope is to view them as stupid NPCs

I'm tired of this shit too man. So fucking tired

I just want to wagecuck and drive home in the bus with headphones on and watching some based 10 hour eggy streams I missed. Still, I have to see how a group of women point at me and laugh. Why?

Do they think because I am a manlet that I can not defend myself? The smallest gymlet on earth could easily beat any female pro fighter without any issue. Then why do they still do that shit?

I never laugh at other human beings, only when some becky gets rejected by an ultra chad or something :feelskek:

Just leave me alone you dumb wet holes. I ignore you and accept that I will never have a girl but that does not give you the right to treat me as a monkey who entertains you with his subhumanity when you're bored in the bus. If some random pretty boy did rhat shit to me, I would mog him into a minecraft grave tbh. What are stories of feeling like people laugh at you just based on your subhuman looks?
Mean bitches, hope their useless lifes get worse, i hate foids like that. HATEEE!!!

Spit in her face Next time and Tell her to Shit the fuck up

I expect nothing more from the gender that lacks empathy

yeh i once had some dumb young foids laught at me aswell, its just like leave me the fuck alone im fully aware im an ugly incel.

Just LDAR and fatmaxx until you die.

Normie men do if I dress in sweats and walk in the city center doing errands on a friday or saturday. In groups of course.

Empowerment doing its job I see.
Hope they fucking rope fucking cunts.
You are just in your corner not bothering anyone, mindind your own business and then comes this bunch of holes to laugh at you and reduce you to shit.
I know very well how that is, I swear I wanted to make them eat the fucking pavement, but I got reminded that women will always get away with anything, and if a man dares to do anything to them, he is gonna get smoked.

Shit happens to me too from time to time its literal fucking ragefeul

Reminder: Chad can wear decaying and dirty rags and be called stylish

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back