Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [It is over]How my last rejection went down: How my EX-Classmate rejected me

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
If you want some backstory and context read this absolute cringe factor thread. (warning you might overdose on the sheer amount of cringe)

https://incels.is/threads/talked-with-my-old-female-classmate-on-instagram.227560/

But TLDR: I messaged one of my EX-Classmates while i was very drunk didn't remember shit the next day checked Instagram for my daily creeping and saw her messages then i replied and it was fucking awful, i didn't tell her who i was, she guessed it anyways, and it was all around a big mess. she then blocked me on insta but then by God's odd fate i somehow met her by complete accident near a store, we chatted for a bit then i offered that if we could meet in a cafe so that she wouldn't spread shitty rumours about me, to me amazement she agreed.

I met her at the cafe the next day and here's basically what happened.(i cut/shortened most unnecessary and beyond cringy shit out but left the core convo)

25168.jpg
:Yo
FUUUUUCK
:Hey Anon didn't expect to see you here, really it's been ages and well.. i didn't know if you were like this
25168.jpg
:Yea, damn you're quite tall i mean God damn some Amazon action going on (if i were to directly translate it it wouldn't make sense but this basically the meaning of what i told her)
FUUUUUCK
:You look shorter than i would've imagined. but i really didn't think you were like that
25168.jpg
:Like what? you mean that stuff on insta?
FUUUUUCK
:Yea haha it was quite funny
25168.jpg
:How was it funny? you think ghosting is funny? and besides all this time you've been grinning what the hell's so funny?
FUUUUUCK
:....
25168.jpg
: :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

10 more minutes of me talking to her while she's smirking whilst looking uninterested

FUUUUUCK
:Anyways i really have to go
25168.jpg
:Let's meet again tomorrow aight? i literally do nothing all day
FUUUUUCK
:Well actually i'm leaving the town altogether Anon, but it was nice meeting you good luck in life
25168.jpg
:Yea whatever

FUUUUUCK
:No really i mean it i really hope you find what you're looking for (this is how foids talk to Men they find sexually unattractive)

Proceeds to live ghost me and make me stand like a retard while she walks off like a total bitch she is.

25168.jpg
:Hey
FUUUUUCK
:What is it?
25168.jpg
:You have really nice ass and legs, as you started to walk off i became depressed knowing i will never fuck you
FUUUUUCK
:You're a creep that's your problem, you're just a sad miserable creep who will die alone
25168.jpg
:I'm a creep because of my appearance, admit it!
FUUUUUCK
:No,you're a creep because you don't know how to treat women (J FL)

She glared at me one last time and hurriedly walked off, i was left in the wind like a Truecel Manlet i am.. fuck another brutalising rejection..

Norwoodrage
Undisputedcry
Drink

Nigga you did this all to yourself, everyone warned you

rejections are brutal to go through. hope you can get over it and move on brocel.

broootal rejection

What did you expect, muh boyo? You can't say those things if you aren't Chad. It's only natural she called you a creep. And once again, a woman will think it was because of your behavior and not your looks.

”You have really nice ass and legs, as you started to walk off i became depressed knowing i will never fuck you”

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:Why did you say this??? What did you think was going to happen???? Good gracious......

Nigga you did this all to yourself, everyone warned you
rejections are brutal to go through. hope you can get over it and move on brocel.
broootal rejection
What did you expect, muh boyo? You can't say those things if you aren't Chad. It's only natural she called you a creep. And once again, a woman will think it was because of your behavior and not your looks.

I don't care to be honest.

I don't care what happens to me.

”You have really nice ass and legs, as you started to walk off i became depressed knowing i will never fuck you”

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:Why did you say this??? What did you think was going to happen???? Good gracious......

It sounded 100 thousand times worse in my language, i'm really surprised she just didn't call her brother.

In her eyes i guess she took a pity on me fucking hell.. you know what i really really fucking hate that bitch.

You look shorter than i would've imagined
Download 8

You have really nice ass and legs, as you started to walk off i became depressed knowing i will never fuck you
Lowinhib mogs me to oblivion

10 more minutes of me talking to her while she's smirking whilst looking uninterested
Download 8

This is the shit that annoys me about foids. Time and time again, I'll be reading posts by guys who are clearly not the most Extroverted being on the planet but they do their best to create conversation starters and attempt to create something, yet these cunts are so far up their own ass they expect you to be a jester for them.

In my entire life, I've had no issues talking to a guy about random shit: Yet foids make it harder than Dark souls on Nightmare mode on one life (They wont even respond).

OP forget that hole. Dont simp. Don't ever get a oneitis. Hopefully she'll get beheaded (In GTA V) so you never have to deal with vile scum like her again.

Last edited:
View attachment 343471

View attachment 343471

This is the shit that annoys me about foids. Time and time again, I'll be reading posts by guys who are clearly not the most Extroverted being on the planet but they do their best to create conversation starters and attempt to create something, yet these cunts are so far up their own ass they expect you to be a jester for them.

In my entire life, I've had no issues talking to a guy about random shit: Yet foids make it harder than Dark souls on Nightmare mode and one life (They wont even respond).

OP forget that hole. Dont simp. Don't ever get a oneitis. Hopefully she'll get beheaded (In GTA V) so you never have to deal with vile scum like her again.

Appreciate it bro :feelsYall:

And nah what onetis? lmfao i just wanted to fuck that bitch in her holes i'm not at all in that lovey dovey shit.

In my entire life, I've had no issues talking to a guy about random shit: Yet foids make it harder than Dark souls on Nightmare mode on one life (They wont even respond).
Watch this video, it talks about this exact issue

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj-rw95va8w

View attachment 343471

View attachment 343471

Damn you're really low inhib, you are posting her pictures online, you might get doxxed.

chad couldve said this and far worse

Don't listen to the idiots asking you why you commented on her ass and legs, if Chad did that she'd fuck him immediately. You were right to ask her the question about your appearance. Anyways, fuck this ugly cum depository. She is just a cum toilet for Chad.

Don't listen to the idiots asking you why you commented on her ass and legs, if Chad did that she'd fuck him immediately. You were right to ask her the question about your appearance. Anyways, fuck this ugly cum depository. She is just a cum toilet for Chad.

I shouldn't have insulted m'lady.

2aa.jpg

FUCK. If I were you I’ll die of cringe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Like in 7 years from now, I’ll still be thinking about this

FUCK. If I were you I’ll die of cringe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Like in 7 years from now, I’ll still be thinking about this

That effect is doubled for me because i don't have any life to speak and hence no experience in anything so this regurgitates in my mind a lot.

:feelsbadman:

Don't listen to the idiots asking you why you commented on her ass and legs, if Chad did that she'd fuck him immediately. You were right to ask her the question about your appearance.
tbh if he had just ended it without commenting about her ass and legs he would have been seen as a high inhib shy coward.
You can't win as a subchad male.

Bluepillers: 31

:feelsEhh:
There's nothing you could have done to try and keep the conversation going with her if she was just smirking at you tbh

but this

came off as really desperate. If chad would have said it she might have found it funny but since you aren't chad she didn't.

If you want some backstory and context read this absolute cringe factor thread. (warning you might overdose on the sheer amount of cringe)

https://incels.is/threads/talked-with-my-old-female-classmate-on-instagram.227560/

But TLDR: I messaged one of my EX-Classmates while i was very drunk didn't remember shit the next day checked Instagram for my daily creeping and saw her messages then i replied and it was fucking awful, i didn't tell her who i was, she guessed it anyways, and it was all around a big mess. she then blocked me on insta but then by God's odd fate i somehow met her by complete accident near a store, we chatted for a bit then i offered that if we could meet in a cafe so that she wouldn't spread shitty rumours about me, to me amazement she agreed.

I met her at the cafe the next day and here's basically what happened.(i cut/shortened most unnecessary and beyond cringy shit out but left the core convo)

25168.jpg
:Yo
View attachment 343444:Hey Anon didn't expect to see you here, really it's been ages and well.. i didn't know if you were like this
25168.jpg
:Yea, damn you're quite tall i mean God damn some Amazon action going on (if i were to directly translate it it wouldn't make sense but this basically the meaning of what i told her)
View attachment 343445:You look shorter than i would've imagined. but i really didn't think you were like that
25168.jpg
:Like what? you mean that stuff on insta?
View attachment 343446:Yea haha it was quite funny
25168.jpg
:How was it funny? you think ghosting is funny? and besides all this time you've been grinning what the hell's so funny?
View attachment 343447:....
25168.jpg
: :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

View attachment 343448:Anyways i really have to go
25168.jpg
View attachment 343449:Well actually i'm leaving the town altogether Anon, but it was nice meeting you good luck in life
25168.jpg
:Yea whatever

View attachment 343450:No really i mean it i really hope you find what you're looking for (this is how foids talk to Men they find sexually unattractive)

Proceeds to live ghost me and make me stand like a retard while she walks off like a total bitch she is.

25168.jpg
:Hey
View attachment 343451:What is it?
25168.jpg
:You have really nice ass and legs, as you started to walk off i became depressed knowing i will never fuck you
View attachment 343452:You're a creep that's your problem, you're just a sad miserable creep who will die alone
25168.jpg
:I'm a creep because of my appearance, admit it!
View attachment 343456:No,you're a creep because you don't know how to treat women (J FL)

She glared at me one last time and hurriedly walked off, i was left in the wind like a Truecel Manlet i am.. fuck another brutalising rejection..

View attachment 343453View attachment 343454View attachment 343455
sounds fake

tbh if he had just ended it without commenting about her ass and legs he would have been seen as a high inhib shy coward.
You can't win as a subchad male.

Exactly, she was laughing at him first, well now she's not laughing is she... I wish I could be as low inhib as OP

Should’ve just whipped your dick out and let it do the talking for you :feelsEhh:

Lowinhibmaxxed as fuck, but she is way out of your league anyway. She's hot as fuck(considering the pic you posted above). I wouldn't be mad at a girl so out of my league rejecting me because she is honestly deserving of her looksmatch like everyone else. Instead, my looksmatch should be completely accepting of me as should be yours. Keep your head up bro.

There's nothing you could have done to try and keep the conversation going with her if she was just smirking at you tbh

but this

came off as really desperate. If chad would have said it she might have found it funny but since you aren't chad she didn't.

As Incel you can't win.

sounds fake

Because it wasn't in English and translating makes no sense when you take phrases and stuff i or she said.

Overall it went basically as i wrote: I saw her near a store<started a conversation<we agreed to meet<i met her and talked for about 15 mins<she left disgusted.

Should’ve just whipped your dick out and let it do the talking for you :feelsEhh:

Should've yea.

(just go to jail and get butt raped theory)

Lowinhibmaxxed as fuck, but she is way out of your league anyway. She's hot as fuck(considering the pic you posted above). I wouldn't be mad at a girl so out of my league rejecting me because she is honestly deserving of her looksmatch like everyone else. Instead, my looksmatch should be completely accepting of me as should be yours. Keep your head up bro.

Not only was she out of my league look wise but she was also quite tall for a girl while i'm short as fuck.

It never began, that's why i never hope for anything with girls.

Not only was she out of my league look wise but she was also quite tall for a girl while i'm short as fuck.

It never began, that's why i never hope for anything with girls.
I get you man, when drunk texting girls I hit for pretty much anything: in or out of my league. It's a lot of fun, and it's infinitely better when you stop giving a shit what they think about it

Is that her? She looks like she's got nice tits.

Women operate on the "KNOW YOUR PLACE" system
You're ugly or average looking therefore your place is below her and you have to be submissive around her.
Women are deeply into hierachies or caste systems. They view themselves as a high caste but still a caste below the best looking males whom they are submissive towards. Everyone else is a caste or two below them in their eyes.

Are girls in Azerbaijan cold hearted bitches too?
Women operate on the "KNOW YOUR PLACE" system
You're ugly or average looking therefore your place is below her and you have to be submissive around her.
Women are deeply into hierachies or caste systems. They view themselves as a high caste but still a caste below the best looking males whom they are submissive towards. Everyone else is a caste or two below them in their eyes.

100%

You don't even need to be ugly you could look normal but in their eyes you're already below her because you're a man and she's muh woman, now that's toxic femininity right there.

Are girls in Azerbaijan cold hearted bitches too?
Dk, I don't live there. Last time I've been there like 15 years ago. I think yes. I don't know how most Azeri parents cope with this though, but here, some don't let girls leave the house on their own, without moms. When I was at school, I had an Azerbaijani classmate and her dad didn't let her go to dance parties at school and stuff, but the struggle is real, in the end they let her go but not dance with boys. I also had Tatar classmate and it was even stricter for her. They wouldn't even let her talk to boys. Things like that make me hope for better future. On the other hand, I also had Azerbaijani classmate who were lusting after tall Chad, though.

Dk, I don't live there. Last time I've been there like 15 years ago. I think yes. I don't know how most Azeri parents cope with this though, but here, some don't let girls leave the house on their own, without moms. When I was at school, I had an Azerbaijani classmate and her dad didn't let her go to dance parties at school and stuff, but the struggle is real, in the end they let her go but not dance with boys. I also had Tatar classmate and it was even stricter for her. They wouldn't even let her talk to boys. Things like that make me hope for better future. On the other hand, I also had Azerbaijani classmate who were lusting after tall Chad, though.

So you live in Russia then?

Brutal Emigration pill.

Bet them Ruskis treat you badly.
Not really. Most of them low T. Here is tough, because also a lot of Chads, but they get mmamogged by other ogremaxxed russkies. I was bullied at school, but not like many people here, I wouldn't let those shits go away. I could beat most of guys in my class with the exception of one ogremaxxed 2 meters guy and another 2 m Chad. I've inherited high t from my dad. It's so sad when you're dad chadlite (*Chad, I didn't decide yet) tier and you Inherit most traits, but not looks :feelstastyman:. I also terrorismmaxx at uni, so nobody can say shit.

But I agree, living in Russia is a brutal immigration pill

Low inhib mogs me to another universe and back.

Not really. Most of them low T. Here is tough, because also a lot of Chads, but they get mmamogged by other ogremaxxed russkies. I was bullied at school, but not like many people here, I wouldn't let those shits go away. I could beat most of guys in my class with the exception of one ogremaxxed 2 meters guy and another 2 m Chad. I've inherited high t from my dad. It's so sad when you're dad chadlite (*Chad, I didn't decide yet) tier and you Inherit most traits, but not looks :feelstastyman:. I also terrorismmaxx at uni, so nobody can say shit.

But I agree, living in Russia is a brutal immigration pill

Respect.

I think it's a shame how all the countries (and people) in the Caucasus have territorial problems with each other and hate each other, we would be far stronger if we had one Federative country.
Low inhib mogs me to another universe and back.

When you have literally nothing lose you begin to give less and less fucks over time.

FUAAAAAAAARK I AM ON NOFAP DAY 1, DON'T TEMPT ME

Tempt you? maaaan i had to SEE and TALK to her eye to eye! i remember every movement and jiggle so how do you think i feel? :incel::feels::feelscry::reeeeee: