Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [It is over]How my last rejection went down: How my EX-Classmate rejected me

Tempt you? maaaan i had to SEE and TALK to her eye to eye! i remember every movement and jiggle so how do you think i feel? :incel::feels::feelscry::reeeeee:
Brutal!! If we were Chads, we would be able to suck them all night long. But instead we are subhumans who can't even look at those! Life sucks.

Women operate on the "KNOW YOUR PLACE" system
You're ugly or average looking therefore your place is below her and you have to be submissive around her.
Women are deeply into hierachies or caste systems. They view themselves as a high caste but still a caste below the best looking males whom they are submissive towards. Everyone else is a caste or two below them in their eyes.

Plato IQ

WTF This sound so surreal. But that one command about her ass and legs :feelskek: