Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over for tired men [Study]

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
If you are tired, if you work, or you don´t have enough sleep it´s over.
If you are tired you are a subhuman.

This study has also females in it so an average tired male isn´t even human in woman eyes.

4686840ee5cfb75fa347122e9fa5f995

Over for tiredcels:feelscry:

i sleep for 10-12h a day and i'm always tired thanks depression and anxiety i guess, i also have dark bags under my eyes

Tired because you're ugly, ugly because you're tired. No one forgives you and then everyone hates you.

Sounds about right.

Tired because you're ugly, ugly because you're tired. No one forgives you and then everyone hates you.

Sounds about right.

Sounds about right.
the vicious cycle tbh.

Sounds about right.
fucking suifuel

Sleeping is fantastic, it's basically temporarily roping. Very underrated coping strategy.

Sleeping is fantastic, it's basically temporarily roping. Very underrated coping strategy.
Agree. Always the best time of the day

I'm always tired. Just kill me.

I'm always sleepy. I think its the back breaking depression, but I might be right.

I'm tired all the time ded srs

Same, i wake up and i´m tired. Espresso won´t cure my depresso.

Beyond ogre for sleepycels

It's true, bags under your eyes ruin the symmetry of your face by dragging them down. I also mouthbreathe more when I'm tired, making my face narrow.

Cope i know chads who sleep 5 hours a day and never look tired. Its all about LOOKING tired not actual tiredness.

U niggas need do Yoga Nidra. It helps alot. U will no longer need as much sleep to function once u gjt gud

Chad doesn't need sleep he parties and does drugs and looks just fine TBH.

I don't sleep much

I'm tired from lack of lolis blet

I remember on a dating site once an asian foid told me i look like i haven't slept in days, i have always been tired.

Basically sleep apnea

If you're ugly, you become depressed. If you're depressed, you lose sleep. You lose sleep and your face ages faster...
Fuck this bullshit.

They are silent about the problems men with ugly faces are bombarded with.

It's my mom's fault I never got to sleep my 8 hours when I was growing up.

Sounds about right.

If you're ugly, you become depressed. If you're depressed, you lose sleep. You lose sleep and your face ages faster...
Fuck this bullshit.

They are silent about the problems men with ugly faces are bombarded with.
"Teehee it's your fault that your face repulses me inkwell." Life is aids.

"Teehee it's your fault that your face repulses me inkwell." Life is aids.
Literally what they believe. Your personality determines your parent's genetic quality.

You're tired because you have to worry about stuff that the average person just doesnt have to care about. You know shit is not gonna get better and no matter how hard you try you'll never get the societal approval a person with just average genes gets for just existing. Thinking about that is exhausting and it's not something you can really ignore either.