Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over for islammaxxers.

Nig nog pilled

Nig nog pilled

Living inferno
-
Whites are having enough of sand niggers which is funny.
Eg irelend and muiltple europeon countries are ridding muslims for good.
Primitive shitty religion that is contridicated by the bible and its very existence does not make sense, let alone muslims can't even argue for the quran as its fucking broken too.

Primitive shitty religion that is contridicated by the bible and its very existence does not make sense, let alone muslims can't even argue for the quran as its fucking broken too.
They are doing it because they have enough n1gg3rs and Sandn1gg3r trash to replace Europeans.

Also they are doing this so the j00s feel secure.

lololol.

Muslims are the symptom, not the disease. That is what Europeans fail to learn. The disease is International Jewry. There would not be so high a number of Muslims in Europe had the Jews never taken over. European countries will never be allowed to expel Muslims for good until the parasite is detached from its host.

Cope, the 3 religions are pretty similar. The real reason it’s being questioned now (as opposed to before) is because of what’s happening in Israel.

Muslims are the symptom, not the disease. That is what Europeans fail to learn. The disease is International Jewry. There would not be so high a number of Muslims in Europe had the Jews never taken over. European countries will never be allowed to expel Muslims for good until the parasite is detached from its host.
Retard, jews fell out of power it is the fucking hillary/obama satanic deepstate.
Islam is a slave to them

Cope, the 3 religions are pretty similar. The real reason it’s being questioned now (as opposed to before) is because of what’s happening in Israel.
Read each of them, they are very different

They are doing it because they have enough n1gg3rs and Sandn1gg3r trash to replace Europeans.

Also they are doing this so the j00s feel secure.

lololol.
I don't want fucking niggers in white land, they have africa

Your wire transfer is on the way

Islam is savage religion and Iran need to be bombed

Read each of them, they are very different
I’m a Jew, and I read Christian and Islamic theology. They are pretty similar, and just add their own little retellings of events.

Retard, jews fell out of power it is the fucking hillary/obama satanic deepstate.
Islam is a slave to them
False. Jews have a lot of control over Western civilization. The Republicans and Democrats are Jew puppets. Left-wing and right-wing are feathers of the same bird.

By the way, did you really have to call me a retard out of nowhere? Please, unfollow me. I will unfollow you.

No, we just got unlucky.
We are a by product of free will.
We didn’t choose to be ugly though and got unlucky as you said. So there was no free will there.

I’m a Jew, and I read Christian and Islamic theology. They are pretty similar, and just add their own little retellings of events.
Do u know that your leaders don't have an Issue of secrifising u, did u read the protocols??

False. Jews have a lot of control over Western civilization. The Republicans and Democrats are Jew puppets. Left-wing and right-wing are feathers of the same bird.

By the way, did you really have to call me a retard out of nowhere? Please, unfollow me. I will unfollow you.
I swear I don't remember calling you a retard, I actually like you :dafuckfeels:

Do u know that your leaders don't have an Issue of secrifising u, did u read the protocols??
I already know that as a truecel my life isn’t worth anything to anyone. But yes, the supposed Jews controlling the world don’t care how many innocent Jews die, if we can be used for their benefit.

It is the free will of our forefathers, its mix of everything up until now
Blackpill is the only thing that remains.

I already know that as a truecel my life isn’t worth anything to anyone. But yes, the supposed Jews controlling the world don’t care how many innocent Jews die, if we can be used for their benefit.

Blackpill is the only thing that remains.
Hopefully u don't contribute, americancel avoid the draft.

They are planning something big, I read the Biden and Netaniyhu say something big is going to happen in the winter.

Hopefully u don't contribute, americancel avoid the draft.

They are planning something big, I read the Biden and Netaniyhu say something big is going to happen in the winter.
Who knows. If you are truly blackpilled you wouldn’t die for anyone else, or you’re a cuck.

Before being fully blackpill I went into the milltery, they said it will make a "Man" out of u, and that you will get w0men there. I did enjoy, and it was the best time outside of the (School) system that I actually learned some life lesson and was surrunded by man, but too little too late.

Before being fully blackpill I went into the milltery, they said it will make a "Man" out of u, and that you will get w0men there. I did enjoy, and it was the best time outside of the (School) system that I actually learned some life lesson and was surrunded by man, but too little too late.
The military sniffs out truecels

Incels are their target audiance. Gigachads and the ((Connected)) go to the selected unites, while Incels are sent out the trashy units.
Fuck. I sometimes wish things could be nicer.

Fuck. I sometimes wish things could be nicer.
Thats the j00ish system, the millitery is corrupt as F*ck, the millitery is a blackpill about the system.

Most armies are just mercenries with uniform, that fight for the j00s and their m@s0nic allies and traitors.

aight, that's enough religious preaching in my forum, atheism is the only viable incel metaphysical worldview.

Thats the j00ish system, the millitery is corrupt as F*ck, the millitery is a blackpill about the system.

Most armies are just mercenries with uniform, that fight for the j00s and their m@s0nic allies and traitors.
they arent jews, they are only using the jews as a shield

Most m@s0ns are j00ish, even the m@s0nic order is controlled by the j00s from the inside.
They couldve went with islam or something.
I guess they existed before islam and I bet they made islam themsleves