Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It is once again time to celebrate the death of Bianca Devins

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

those convos are real?

“xanax”

jfl zoomers are so cucked
Negroid culture and zoomer culture are two sides of the same coin at this point, even in my small town of industry in northern EU the teens act like wiggers.

Negroid culture and zoomer culture are two sides of the same coin at this point, even in my small town of industry in northern EU the teens act like wiggers.
being a wigger is cool, the electric jew told me!!
cef.jpg

I’ve noticed that Tiktok made this even more prevalent. I used to follow nig culture in high school and I recall it would take a few months after ghetto blacks adopted a word/phrase for it to catch on with everyone else.

Now the process is almost instantaneous, once nigs start saying some new disgusting groidspeak like “rizz”, “gyat”, etc. so does everyone else

rip bozo

Attachments

• videoplayback (1).mp4
    1.4 MB
thank god
she was trash and deserved it

It’s amazing normtards expect us to feel sympathy for that whore. Rest in piss cunt

Sometimes god actually punishes the right people.

Happy Bianca Day boyos

Absolute whitepillbros, its always a nice reminder what happens when foids pushes simp too far, very cathartic and based

seeing white guys in nyc act like niggers is so funny

100% deserved

Fucking useless whore

Rest in pieces

If only more women learned the same way

999999% deserverd and worse, she was a cunt that had to be dealt with
true. i dont think he raped her, only stabbed her to death. he shouldve though and livestreamed it

Xanax and Bianca arent the same person