Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion it is not so big of a deal

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
The biggest difference between humans and animals is the disparity we have in our capacity to understand and to think, anyways, if you look closely, most humans don't think at all, they don't really have what we call consciounce, most of them are reactive machines reacting according to the patterns they've received along their first years, they don't elaborate metaphisical Ideas or any really complex point of view about life, they merely follow society propaganda, the average citizen is cattle, killing them (in minecraft) should not receive so much importance, they hate us due to our nature anyways, to hate someone due to something they can't change is inhuman.

Someone needs to shut them up in real life if not online. I can certainly describe my father as such a person who follows social norms without even questioning it and even if he did question it, he would just shift the focus from the product to it's customers to show me how wonderful their life is and what not, when I see that, my stance is almost always unchanged simply because even if I acknowledge the conditions, they're not something I would consider good conditions.

Someone needs to shut them up in real life if not online. I can certainly describe my father as such a person who follows social norms without even questioning it and even if he did question it, he would just shift the focus from the product to it's customers to show me how wonderful their life is and what not, when I see that, my stance is almost always unchanged simply because even if I acknowledge the conditions, they're not something I would consider good conditions.
loneliness is not to not have people around you, loneliness is when any expression of your individuality can't be understood by anyone, that's the pit I'm in, my parents are bots and I'm surrounded by normies stacies and dumb wagies

loneliness is not to not have people around you, loneliness is when any expression of your individuality can't be understood by anyone, that's the pit I'm in, my parents are bots and I'm surrounded by normies stacies and dumb wagies
I never said that you moron

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back