Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It is no wonder women end up getting killed when you look at the way they act.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, it is no wonder women end up getting killed when you look at the way they act. I’m only speaking of the ones that get all cocky and shit and assume every dude is gonna let them get away with shit.

There was a foid today that went her out way to let me know she finds me repulsive by saying ‘eww’ over me when all I was doing was walking back from the local shop, she is lucky that all I did was say ‘Women should lose their rights and deserve to die’ and to be honest, I hope one day that she says this to another dude and ends up dealing with more than just verbal ass words. :feelsLSD:

There have been cases where foids thought easy mode would continue to save them forever while been cocky in the mix but they were sure as hell mistaken.

Women are use to trashing men they don’t find attractive and are use to men in general being cucks because let’s face it, the foid that trashed me likely thought I was just another cuck and was probably surprised by my response to her, I sure as hell am not gonna let any femoid push me around without me saying shit back and let’s face it, just like most women are whores, most men are cucks.

Last edited:
Based shoulda beat her ass

I think one thing that stays constant over the course of human history, is that women are the cause of others and their own problems.

Every single issue and terrible situation a woman finds herself in is entirely her fault

Yep, modern women dont fear men because they now nothing will happen and other men will back them up. Thats why they are not scared giving guys like you and me dirty looks because what are we gonna do?

But not every single man accept this. Some men just snap and break her bones because they have nothing to loose.

Women are use to trashing men they don’t find attractive and are use to men in general being cucks because let’s face it, the foid that trashed me likely thought I was just another cuck and was probably surprised by my response to her, I sure as hell am not gonna let any femoid push me around without me saying shit back and let’s face it, just like most women are whores, most men are cucks.
based

foids are low inhib coz society is cucked beyond belief these days. a foid can openly insult you in public but the moment you fight back countless white knights appear and put you down, and you'd go to prison for that. :feelsclown:
Clown world.

They deserve to be slaughtered and so do the white knights who enable female misbehavior and female entitlement.

(Slaughtered on the soccer field in FIFA, of course)

Too many (((American))) movies

Yep, modern women dont fear men because they now nothing will happen and other men will back them up. Thats why they are not scared giving guys like you and me dirty looks because what are we gonna do?

But not every single man accept this. Some men just snap and break her bones because they have nothing to loose.
foids are low inhib coz society is cucked beyond belief these days. a foid can openly insult you in public but the moment you fight back countless white knights appear and put you down, and you'd go to prison for that. :feelsclown:
They deserve to be slaughtered and so do the white knights who enable female misbehavior and female entitlement.

(Slaughtered on the soccer field in FIFA, of course)