Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It is no wonder women end up getting killed when you look at the way they act.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
182d 11h 26m
Like the topic title says, it is no wonder women end up getting killed when you look at the way they act. I’m only speaking of the ones that get all cocky and shit and assume every dude is gonna let them get away with shit.

There was a foid today that went her out way to let me know she finds me repulsive by saying ‘eww’ over me when all I was doing was walking back from the local shop, she is lucky that all I did was say ‘Women should lose their rights and deserve to die’ and to be honest, I hope one day that she says this to another dude and ends up dealing with more than just verbal ass words. :feelsLSD:

There have been cases where foids thought easy mode would continue to save them forever while been cocky in the mix but they were sure as hell mistaken.

Women are use to trashing men they don’t find attractive and are use to men in general being cucks because let’s face it, the foid that trashed me likely thought I was just another cuck and was probably surprised by my response to her, I sure as hell am not gonna let any femoid push me around without me saying shit back and let’s face it, just like most women are whores, most men are cucks.

Last edited:
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
★★
62d 9h 41m
Based shoulda beat her ass

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
348d 22h 41m
I think one thing that stays constant over the course of human history, is that women are the cause of others and their own problems.

Every single issue and terrible situation a woman finds herself in is entirely her fault

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★★★
28d 20h 24m
Yep, modern women dont fear men because they now nothing will happen and other men will back them up. Thats why they are not scared giving guys like you and me dirty looks because what are we gonna do?

But not every single man accept this. Some men just snap and break her bones because they have nothing to loose.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 14h 55m
foids are low inhib coz society is cucked beyond belief these days. a foid can openly insult you in public but the moment you fight back countless white knights appear and put you down, and you'd go to prison for that. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 10h 39m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Women are use to trashing men they don’t find attractive and are use to men in general being cucks because let’s face it, the foid that trashed me likely thought I was just another cuck and was probably surprised by my response to her, I sure as hell am not gonna let any femoid push me around without me saying shit back and let’s face it, just like most women are whores, most men are cucks.
based

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
109d 18h 29m
-BrettyBoy- said:
just like most women are whores, most men are cucks
They are willing to kill you if they are in large number.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
63d 14h 46m
Dotrinfobe said:
foids are low inhib coz society is cucked beyond belief these days. a foid can openly insult you in public but the moment you fight back countless white knights appear and put you down, and you'd go to prison for that. :feelsclown:
Clown world.

Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
14d 7h 43m
They deserve to be slaughtered and so do the white knights who enable female misbehavior and female entitlement.

(Slaughtered on the soccer field in FIFA, of course)

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
115d 14h 10m
Too many (((American))) movies

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★
45d 17h 41m
D

Deleted member 36872

Cu
-
21h 0m
lonelycurry26 said:
Yep, modern women dont fear men because they now nothing will happen and other men will back them up. Thats why they are not scared giving guys like you and me dirty looks because what are we gonna do?

But not every single man accept this. Some men just snap and break her bones because they have nothing to loose.
Dotrinfobe said:
sexratiocel said:
They deserve to be slaughtered and so do the white knights who enable female misbehavior and female entitlement.

(Slaughtered on the soccer field in FIFA, of course)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8