Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT is no longer entertaining

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
I used to get good keks out of them freaking about consensual sex with teenagers and conflating it with pedophilia, it really used to make my day. Watching them freak out about trivial shit like misogyny was pure lifefuel for me - their insults feed my narcissism. Their stupidity was entertaining. Even this advocate nigger was much more entertaining than he is now. These days he just repeats the same washed arguments and tries to be edgy. Most of the guys there are incels in denial simping for single mother trannies. Not to mention there's a huge amount of disgusting faggots who don't have a sense of humour. The sub is almost dead. Their stupidity is not on full display anymore. They're not freaking out about (((rape))) or ((pedophilia)). I used to lmao seeing them type essays about why rape is wrong and shit like that. But all that is gone now. It's just a few boring trannies, fags, and a bunch of incels in denial who keep posting the same stupid, bland shit everyday. Calling us pedos, rapists, etc. is not really that funny, I mean, yeah I like the attention but it gets old. I see slights as compliments cuz it only means I pissed them off. But I expected more dedication and longer comments about why I'm a malevolent tyrant. Alas, all they have is "yikes, I threw up in mouth" or "you're misogynistic". Yeah, I am a misogynist, and I'm proud of it. Why aren't they freaking out about about (((rape))) anymore? typing idiotic essays about how incels are basement dwelling neckbeards gets repetitive and boring. I miss the old IT. I thrive off of their hatred.

Last edited:
It was basically Sigma who was keeping that sub alive. There's hardly any activity nowadays there.

It was basically Sigma who was keeping that sub alive. There's hardly any activity nowadays there.
It's an echo chamber for Marxist left wing ideology.

Haven't even peeked at that subreddit since 2018. Glad they've finally seemed to die out.

Not directed towards you but I thought it was pathetic how some users would basically beg for IT's attention and make cheer threads like cucks when IT would screenshot one of their post.

Haven't even peeked at that subreddit since 2018. Glad they've finally seemed to die out.

Not directed towards you but I thought it was pathetic how some users would basically beg for IT's attention and make cheer threads like cucks when IT would screenshot one of their post.
I agree, begging for attention is pathetic. I just get some good keks out of their stupid comments, and it feels rewarding when they get triggered by something I've say and start writing up essays about it.

We have to stop giving them attention though.

It was never entertaining, just enraging and filled with trannies, soys and cucks.

They were never funny imo

It never was so please let's stop posting about them.

Could you say it again, please? I still don't quite get what you guys are trying to convey.