Venting IT is no longer entertaining

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
19d 23h 13m
I used to get good keks out of them freaking about consensual sex with teenagers and conflating it with pedophilia, it really used to make my day. Watching them freak out about trivial shit like misogyny was pure lifefuel for me - their insults feed my narcissism. Their stupidity was entertaining. Even this advocate nigger was much more entertaining than he is now. These days he just repeats the same washed arguments and tries to be edgy. Most of the guys there are incels in denial simping for single mother trannies. Not to mention there's a huge amount of disgusting faggots who don't have a sense of humour. The sub is almost dead. Their stupidity is not on full display anymore. They're not freaking out about (((rape))) or ((pedophilia)). I used to lmao seeing them type essays about why rape is wrong and shit like that. But all that is gone now. It's just a few boring trannies, fags, and a bunch of incels in denial who keep posting the same stupid, bland shit everyday. Calling us pedos, rapists, etc. is not really that funny, I mean, yeah I like the attention but it gets old. I see slights as compliments cuz it only means I pissed them off. But I expected more dedication and longer comments about why I'm a malevolent tyrant. Alas, all they have is "yikes, I threw up in mouth" or "you're misogynistic". Yeah, I am a misogynist, and I'm proud of it. Why aren't they freaking out about about (((rape))) anymore? typing idiotic essays about how incels are basement dwelling neckbeards gets repetitive and boring. I miss the old IT. I thrive off of their hatred.

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
238d 6h 42m
It never was so please let's stop posting about them.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck.
★★★★
38d 22h 44m
It was basically Sigma who was keeping that sub alive. There's hardly any activity nowadays there.

Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
19d 23h 13m
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
19d 23h 13m
It was basically Sigma who was keeping that sub alive. There's hardly any activity nowadays there.
It's an echo chamber for Marxist left wing ideology.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
★★★★★
7d 4h 31m
Haven't even peeked at that subreddit since 2018. Glad they've finally seemed to die out.

Not directed towards you but I thought it was pathetic how some users would basically beg for IT's attention and make cheer threads like cucks when IT would screenshot one of their post.

Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
19d 23h 13m
Haven't even peeked at that subreddit since 2018. Glad they've finally seemed to die out.

Not directed towards you but I thought it was pathetic how some users would basically beg for IT's attention and make cheer threads like cucks when IT would screenshot one of their post.
I agree, begging for attention is pathetic. I just get some good keks out of their stupid comments, and it feels rewarding when they get triggered by something I've say and start writing up essays about it.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★
5d 4h 17m
We have to stop giving them attention though.

Shadow-cel

Shadow-cel

Peace will come...someday
★★★★★
15d 16h 31m
It was never entertaining, just enraging and filled with trannies, soys and cucks.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 9h 8m
They were never funny imo

Deleted member 21768

Deleted member 21768

Short-Fused Oldcel
-
117d 9h 9m

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic Garbage
-
287d 19h 32m
I miss my favorite Brazilian buddy boyo tbh

Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
19d 23h 13m
Could you say it again, please? I still don't quite get what you guys are trying to convey.