Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is negro history month

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
You literally can't switch on the TV without seeing negro propaganda. What would a white man be interested in black history for? Especially given that the country is majority white. Is my TV service trying to make me feel guilty for what my ancestors did to the negro's? My Irish ancestors who probably never saw a negro in their lives.

IMG20211001171129

@Notorious Inkler

the new James Bond movie is gonna be based

gonna see it in cinema with friend hopefully

Fuck the island monkeys. Same trash as Anglos ngl
One dude in my neighborhood bought a brand new jaguar f-type jfl
Imagine spending 120k € on britbong car made by norf fc britbongs in Birmingham.

One dude in my neighborhood bought a brand new jaguar f-type jfl
Imagine spending 120k € on britbong car made by norf fc britbongs in Birmingham.
Wouldnt say no to that ngl :feelsrope:

Me too but I would immediately sell that thing (for 40% less because nobody wants to buy an unreliable britbong vehicle)
MrBeanMini 0

U talkin shit lad, look at me proper British whip 'ere, best motor running

You literally can't switch on the TV without seeing negro propaganda. What would a white man be interested in black history for? Especially given that the country is majority white. Is my TV service trying to make me feel guilty for what my ancestors did to the negro's? My Irish ancestors who probably never saw a negro in their lives.

315C5ED3 0A8B 46A8 AB49 B89C606C60BB

Negro history:

Martin Luther King

(Kan)ye

Isn't that in February?

View attachment 501021
:feelsaww:

View attachment 501021