Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it is low IQ to believe 'women' posts in the internet.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
Particularly those are about regret/confessions. With the skewed dynamics, women are a much inflated commodity: landwhales, single moms all out there having a busy dating life which would mean there is no contiguous loneliness that subhumans tend to normally experience. Thus no introspection at all.

I would suspect any woman who takes time to pen down their past and ask AITA unless it is to score internet validation (eg cheating). Like how IT relies on incel posts to generate paragraphs of virtue signaling, men in the internet flock to these confession/regret pages to do the 'i told you so' chorus.

Be wary of female internet content, frencels.

When its degenerate, believe it.
When they are being victims, dont.

Women in general are an attention seeking hivemind.

Women onredit are ugly lesbians and femcels.

They don't behave like you and me, they are incapable of honor, decency, self sacrifice, tenacity and a world of other human behaviors.
Are they incentivized to behave so? Men in thirst pander to them with:

it's okay, Sweety.. Losing virginity is nothing. It is your heart that matters! having multiple partners isn't a bad thing, not gonna judge you for that... your past is past, it is the future that counts! it's not you, its the toxic <men/relationship> that makes you think like this! Don't have any regrets! you are so perfect the way you are!!

--

Say in some tribal Pakistan or Afghanistan hamlet, if they find a woman had slept with an outsider they gather around and whip/stone her in the sight of the entire clan. This puts a reinforcement on other women watching this and they serve as obedient wives raising future generations while the west is going extinct (see the fertility rate for every 'advanced' civilizations).

Shannon once told me, "I think I'm done here".

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 45 51

"Karma Retrograde" failed miserably. For the above, that is.

There are no females online.
Its all trannies

Women do reflect but its a meaningless reflection. Like someone born rich thinking they've "worked hard" to get where their at. Or them making ultimately vapid art. It's a reflection to justify their existence but not one that is capable of any real innovation

Once saw an opioid addicted, takes pictures of poop , black single mom on Reddit.

Women only use the internet for 5 things:

1. Tiktok status
2. IG status
3. Read articles on Jezebel
4. Shop for clothes
5. Research their next IG/Tiktok dream vacay with Chad