Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It is LIFEFUEL that white nationalists' (esp. incel ones') biggest enemy is actually white women, not us ethnics

I like the video

By the way, I am one of the only ones in the ''rightwing-related scene'', who is criticising females for what they are doing. One of them even asked me, if I hate females. Some people even give typical bluepilled statements, like ''it is not only about looks though, it is about of how confident you are''. They admit that you are not allowed to look like an abomination, but it seems that they think that looks are not that important. It also seems like, that they are not really aware of the statistics out there, despite the fact the scene is all about data - or at least it was al labout data. They actually know, that white females tend to do not have any children at all. They also keep coming up with ''they are easily ifnluenced by jews or other propaganda''. Well, it might be true to some degree, yet those people seem to forget about stuff like Rhineland Bastards. Jews also do not force any female.
I also can tell you that the scene is a pure dick-meassuring contest. People also tend to talk bad stuff about you, behind your back, yet they call themselves German, knowledgeable or profound.
Perhaps you should do something like a certain Austrian paintER.

No our biggest enemies are jews.

LOL so fucking legit. Reminds me of this:

Just stop for a second and consider something.

You guys talk about "defending mother europa" and "protecting da sanctity of wite wimmin" yet white girls... hate you?

Why are you so "pro-white", when the one thing it's dependent on, white women,don't even ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE?

Yeah yeah, I know, I know what you're thinking. "HURR SHITSKIN AHMED LMAO MUDSLIME FAGGOT" Nope, I'm not religious, and I'm white. It doesn't matter though, because I'm talking about YOU. YOU PERSONALLY, you KNOW that literally ZERO white women find you attractive. They HATE you. And you... spend your time... defending them... ONLINE. LMFAO.

You're like a failed white knight. You spend all day white knighting for women online, and yet they don't even thank you. They don't even know you exist. And you CHOOSE to spend your time defending them online. Absolutely pathetic.
At least they are starting it's white women and not immigrants to be the problem. Immigrants are barely a symtpom
WN prefer to go to war with their fellow ethnic incel men instead of standing up to their own women

Last edited:
Today i found out you're ethnic