Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is just incredible what I have been put through in life

• Thread starter 9372023464988394
  • Start date

Recruit
★★★★★
I personally don't feel inceldom is the biggest problem in my life. It surely affects me a lot. Being in poor health is probably bigger than that. However, these two are interrelated. I have PTSD. I am never relaxed, I never sleep well. It has become a constant state. I wish my parents could see what it's like to live like this. Almost everything I do makes me physically tired. I am 32. I am currently wageslaving but I have no career as such, as I have had so many jobs but I never managed to build a career out of them. I don't have my own place, I'm renting a room in a house with strangers. Yet my parents' expectations in terms of my career are really high. They care about my career but they have never, not once asked me if I have a girlfriend. Every day feels heavy for me. At least if I was in better health I could gymmax and exercise more in general.

What caused inceldom caused everything you talk about for the most part. :feelsohgod:

Your life sounds brutal ngl. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?
I might move to a smaller city at some point as it will be cheaper to live there. I don't know though if it will improve my life. My family have zero understanding what my life is like. I can't find a girlfriend, I'm a wizard. No career. Wageslaving jobs every now and then. I believe I wouldn't be an incel if I hadn't had PTSD.

So your looks aren't preventing you from ascending? Mentalcel by the sounds of it
When I was younger, maybe. I am non-NT.

Why are so many guys here older than 30 wtf

Can relate. Doesn’t seem to get better approaching 40, but maybe I’m a bit more deft in prioritizing coping through hobbies after burning out and checking out from the waging.

Can relate. Doesn’t seem to get better approaching 40, but maybe I’m a bit more deft in prioritizing coping through hobbies after burning out and checking out from the waging.
What kind of waging did you do?

I personally don't feel inceldom is the biggest problem in my life. It surely affects me a lot. Being in poor health is probably bigger than that. However, these two are interrelated. I have PTSD. I am never relaxed, I never sleep well. It has become a constant state. I wish my parents could see what it's like to live like this. Almost everything I do makes me physically tired. I am 32. I am currently wageslaving but I have no career as such, as I have had so many jobs but I never managed to build a career out of them. I don't have my own place, I'm renting a room in a house with strangers. Yet my parents' expectations in terms of my career are really high. They care about my career but they have never, not once asked me if I have a girlfriend. Every day feels heavy for me. At least if I was in better health I could gymmax and exercise more in general.
Can relate.