Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is ironic that Thai high schools are increasing sex edcuation while in reality less guys are having sex

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Why not exemt all sub 6 SEAmen from class and let them enjoy the time off?

Sex education will work if every woman is a cum dumpster, because realistically no fucker is gonna fuck.
Just enslave women theory

The situation is the same wherever there is sex education. It's just torture for the males. And I dont care how it protects girls and prevents pregnancy.

The situation is the same wherever there is sex education. It's just torture for the males. And I dont care how it protects girls and prevents pregnancy.
especially california

They're teaching thai women how to take whitu cockaru.

It doesn't, the data doesn't support this at all.

It's all about cultural subversion. Instead of teaching a country something useful, like religion, teach them sexual education

It's all about cultural subversion. Instead of teaching a country something useful, like religion, teach them sexual education
That entire statement reminds me of my shoulder morality
I always pick the demon

And that shit only benefits foids
But to be honest religion lessons are kinda pointless,my country has it and no one cares about it.