Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It is impossible to rent apartments in russia if you're alone or not filthy rich

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
If you are alone the rent will take about 90% of your income.

Foids laugh at me for living with parents, yet no one is willing to split the rent with me

Inb4 you get conscripted
Imagine living for 25 years without a single sympathy from a foid and then dying from a bomb dropped from a drone

Same where I live, with one paycheck you can barely survive without paying rent, average pay is like 300 eur while the rent is 150-200 eur a month +water and electricity bill.

Do you think Russia was better under the USSR?

If you are alone the rent will take about 90% of your income.

Foids laugh at me for living with parents, yet no one is willing to split the rent with me

Same where I live, with one paycheck you can barely survive without paying rent, average pay is like 300 eur while the rent is 150-200 eur a month +water and electricity bill
I make about 2000 eur a month, but the cost of an appartment is around 800 a month, the water + electricity bill is 300 and the cost of food is very high. Gasoline aswell. And don't forget the ridiculous taxes on literally everything ofcourse.

Ah yes, The Netherlands. :feelsrope:

I make about 2000 eur a month, but the cost of an appartment is around 800 a month, the water + electricity bill is 300 and the cost of food is very high. Gasoline aswell. And don't forget the ridiculous taxes on literally everything ofcourse.

It's over for men all across the globe

It's that way in almost every country

they just aren't building enough houses / apts

Its fucked up everywhere, over when people struggle in rich country like Netherlands.

I'm from former USSR and situation is similar. I rented a small flat when I worked at two jobs and it costed € 300+ .
Then I rented a room for almost €200 in another town.
But then the owner told me to leave because he sold his flat. Felt kinda humiliating ( like a dog ).
I returned to my mom's flat and after I quit job I still live in my mom's flat.
It's very humiliating but I don't want to have any unqualified low-paid wagie job filled with normbullies only to pay 60-80 percent of my salary for renting a flat.

Are u serious? I thought Russia was dirt cheap

Live with parents as long as you can, living alone is just more expensive with nothing else, it's not like you will have a girl or any friends over no different from being in your room at your parents

Not just Russia but the entire Eastern Europe. In this part of Europe we are famous for living with our parents until we become 30 years old. Of course there are also a lot of men who never move out and live with their parents for the rest of their lives. No personal space for EEcels because everything is expensive and the wages are shit , as you said the rent takes most of your income and the rest of the money you have will go for food and other necessities. YOU will be forced to live with your alcoholic dad who mentally abuses you when drunk.