Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT is giving the wrong advice to us, Please, do not expect women to be attracted to a good personality.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Improving your personality will only get you female friends if they find some sort of ''use'' out of you..

In fact, I have yet to find evidence that Sapiosexuals even exist. All because one calls him/herself a Sapiosexual doesn't mean he/she is one.
Literally, IT is giving you advice to attract somebody who may not exist, or exist in a small amount of numbers.

As you can see, three out of many examples.. Physicality matters. Who Knew? -surprised face-

teehee my husband just happens to be top percentile and he is just perfect for me

Why would they want to feel feminine, if they're strong and independent?

IT by far has to be the second dumbest group of people I have ever met in my insignificant life (foids being number one).

teehee my husband just happens to be top percentile and he is just perfect for me
TeeHee
IT by far has to be the second dumbest group of people I have ever met in my insignificant life (foids being number one).
Their brain is soy ran.
Constant use of soy diminishes your function to rationalize.

If IT cucks were right, we all wouldn't be rotting here.