Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT is framing incels as virgins with high standards with a fake old meme from 2017

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

So this post with 8.1k+ upvotes shows a picture of a supposed 'incel' mentioning his flaws, then gets told to meet girls with the same flaws, and the 'incel' says why would I do that.

Confirmed fake. Google search results doesn't show up the reddit thread and it's a meme dating back to 2017

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b&q="how+many+short,+ugly,+broke+women+have"+&oq="how+many+short,+ugly,+broke+women+have"+&aqs=heirloom-srp..

Instead of debating with statistics, facts and logic IT just take the easy route.

Here's one I know

Men are way more likely to be homeless.

Also just JFL at #incel appearing in the same hashtag with #neckbeard

I hate beta numale neckbeards (I'm shaved) with a passion, suck it on IT.

Last edited:
>complaining about incel problems on reddit
he should know better, you get no sympathy there

>complaining about incel problems on reddit
he should know better, you get no sympathy there
Depending on the sub, MGTOW and braincels are decent

just makeup a c0nversation 2 fit ur narrative the0ry

Femcel

just makeup a c0nversation 2 fit ur narrative the0ry
Pssh.... Piss bucket BrazilianSigima will know this and he will be busy making up fake conversations on his mom basement at 3am

Well gotta have dem karma reddit points right

I tried to lose my virginity to a fucking ghetto nigger over tinder, she just made me buy her a pizza and then walked away. Obviously my standards are just too high.

I tried to lose my virginity to a fucking ghetto nigger over tinder, she just made me buy her a pizza and then walked away. Obviously my standards are just too high.
How many showers did you taken?

Update: it's confirmed fake, why should I be surprised lmao. Hard to come by these posts these days by real incels.

Update: it's confirmed fake, why should I be surprised lmao. Hard to come by these posts these days by real incels.
But why would people fake incel posts?

But why would people fake incel posts?
Well you have inceltears losers (more losey than incels) who wants to farm karma easily (jfl at people who care about karma)

which is?
They're trying to project incels as people with high standards and numale neckbeards who respects women.

Well the opposite of us in reality.

beggars cant be choosers teehee

This legit makes me mad. They are blatantly lying about us at this point.

I wish eternal suffering upon every cuck who updooted the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back