Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is depressing how everyone around you doesnt feel like you but is succeeding in life

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I feel like i only see people here (on this website) being depressed, lonely and sometimes failing in life.

Everyone around me acts normal af. I dont see faces that show the person is tired of life or has enough. Everyone is like a mashine and gets shit done and keeps going and going and its like nothing is stopping them.

And this makes me depressed because it feels like there is something wrong with me and everyone else is normal. As if i am the only one complaining in this world.

Last edited:
it depends
if a 6'4 chad is happy it's true happyness

if a 5'4 curry is happy he's faking his emotions

its because they have a positive feedback loop going which encourages them to continue trying. they do something and are rewarded by it from their social groups. in their minds they associate this reward with the behavior, and they keep doing it. you do something but are isolated so no reward for you and you become jaded and miserable and eventually just stop trying. we are all just pavlovs dogs

yeah i feel the pain.my parish young adult community is mostly well connected and everyone knows each other,but i don't know a single person there.the only reason i know they are well connected,is because i was trying to find pictures of my oneitis,and found them.there are some incels there,but all of them so be to so clueless and they seem to be happy.if it's ignorance or gods grace showering them with joy for this life,i don't know. some people there are already married instead of just being fiances.which is good,but to an incel it's depressing seeing everyone having an extreme life of joy whilst we get absolutely nothing.i don't have any phsyical illnesses at least,so that is good.last year i had some awful stomach pains,and man that was awful.

same, everyone at work feels so normal and i feel like a pathetic lonely idiot.

I feel I’m in my own personal hell and everyone else around me is apart of the hell that is meant to physiologically torture me until I kill myself. It feels like everyone is one hive mind spirt that is torturing me.

And this makes me depressed because it feels like there is something wrong with me and everyone else is normal. As if i am the only one complaining in this world.

Yes.

As a 5'3 male, I recall feeling inferior to the nurses and other patients in the psych ward. When I saw Shannon, I saw someone that enjoyed a life of privilege and praise while I languished in the basement.

Admittedly, I was a bit shocked unable to recognize her when I saw her photos on Facebook. I saw only an NT hole living the "Good Life".