Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT is again lying about overrepresentation of whites among incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Everyone knows by now that the word incel became synonymous with any (exclusively) white uggo or manlet who ends up offending a woman. IT "every incel is white" cucks with their stereotypes and journo "52% is technically a majority" cucks aren't helping things. When you tell a normie that majority of incels are white, what registers in their brains is for some reason that 99% of incels are, if not exclusively, white. I've even seen a redditor refuse to believe that a specific incel that was talked about was non-white, because apparently to them inceldom was a white guy thing. This shows that the concensus among normtards is that incels are overwhelmingly or all white. Even when you point out data you get this:
20210122 201003

Ignoring the fact that the world isn't even close to being 20% white, the ITcel for some reason thinks that .co reflects global demographics. The data clearly says that 85% of incels are westerners, as this is an english-speaking forum, and among all members a bit over half are white, meaning they might actually even be underrepresented, not over. This can't be hard to understand, but some ITcels are genuinely too low iq for that, while some are doing this deliberately to keep up the notion that inceldom is a white guy club.

Last edited:
Anyone who clicks 'join' on IT is a retard, because only people with room temperature would try and deny the black pill after spending so much time lurking

Just tell them the truth that people of color are overrepresented among incels, because foids want white guys.
Index

I mean, you do need some IQ to realize that soyciety is a scam.

why to they pretend to love ethnics so much and hate white men but refuse to date us and will only date white men?

Everyone knows by now that the word incel became synonymous with any (exclusively) white uggo or manlet who ends up offending a woman. IT "every incel is white" cucks with their stereotypes and journo "52% is technically a majority" cucks aren't helping things. When you tell a normie that majority of incels are white, what registers in their brains is for some reason that 99% of incels are, if not exclusively, white. I've even seen a redditor refuse to believe that a specific incel that was talked about was non-white, because apparently to them inceldom was a white guy thing. This shows that the concensus among normtards is that incels are overwhelmingly or all white. Even when you point out data you get this:
View attachment 399373
Ignoring the fact that the world isn't even close to being 20% white, the ITcel for some reason thinks that .co reflects global demographics. The data clearly says that 85% of incels are westerners, as this is an english-speaking forum, and among all members a bit over half are white, meaning they might actually even be underrepresented, not over. This can't be hard to understand, but some ITcels are genuinely too low iq for that, while some are doing this deliberately to keep up the notion that inceldom is a white guy club.
"52% of white people on a forum means that whites are absolutely overrepresented, because 48% is a smaller number than 52%! Me smart!" - t. retard that doesn't realize what overrepresentation means

Whore does not realize that not everyone speaks english or has access to sites like this.

i like the blatantly out in the open racist note to the thought process alone. how even the idea of a group consisting primarily of one ethnicity especially whites would be reason enough for these disgusting slobs to dismiss its points or would be a reason to hate on it further

"52% of white people on a forum means that whites are absolutely overrepresented, because 48% is a smaller number than 52%! Me smart!" - t. retard that doesn't realize what overrepresentation means

Redditors are also majority white, even though whites are a global minority. They should be shipped off to reeducation through labor camps for their blatant racism

We'd easily eclipse that number if included Ricecels(Specifically China, & Japan) and Currycels. Inceldom is a big problem in Asia. Whites are actually overrepresented on here because surprise, this is an English speaking website. IT being retarded again, but what else is new.

They will spin things however they can to gaslight us and make us look bad.

i like the blatantly out in the open racist note to the thought process alone. how even the idea of a group consisting primarily of one ethnicity especially whites would be reason enough for these disgusting slobs to dismiss its points or would be a reason to hate on it further

They will spin things however they can to gaslight us and make us look bad.
Yes, they hate facts and rather be inebriated by their own sense of self righteousness.

This is an English speaking forum.

The majority of English speakers are white.

Yet only around 50% of users here are white.

Which is genuinely probably more racially diverse than IT.

why to they pretend to love ethnics so much and hate white men but refuse to date us and will only date white men?
sjw in the streets...

Well yeah, any english speaking site is going to be mostly white since most english speaking countries are white lol, being only 50% is unusual for a more international english speaking site like this.

This is an English speaking forum.

The majority of English speakers are white.

Yet only around 50% of users here are white.

Which is genuinely probably more racially diverse than IT.
sjw in the streets...

Last edited:
am chink,nigger and jew

If you stop talking about IT, I’ll get my sister to suck your dick

They like to paint us as all white because in there mind whites are the only they are able to criticize and belittle in there world view.
Also probably helps any ethnicels on IT cope and pretend about themselves being alpha and white bois dying out to end racism or what ever gay interracial cuck fantasy the jews wish to push.

hwite = nazi = bad. It goes against their public display of anti-racism to admit that ethnics (oppressed) can at the same time be a "bad" thing (self-imposed & chosen apparently) yet these democratic soy liberal types are the biggest racists as they fight for a cause not their own, pretending to give a shit about a group that they would hate to have in their all white neighbourhoods.

The biggest bullshitters.

Save all the immigrants & minorities! (so long as they stay far from my home & I don't have to deal with them).

Afterall, ain't these reddit types who's jobs are being replaced, neighbourhoods are getting looted & personal safety is in question.

Last edited:
the most blackpill youtube channels are own by a hindu/arab.