Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It is a paradox

scooomlakukcc

scooomlakukcc

Greycel
Life is one big paradox, normies treat and see me as an inferior being, a weirdo, a nerd, an "NPC", now here is the paradox I see normies exactly the same way as they see me, I know they are the real NPCs, the lower conscious animals, lacking rational thinking and originality, they are the sheeps devoid of empathy and logic.

I am life long outcast, evenif the normies let me in their circle I don't think I will be happy or content, infact am pretty sure I will become more miserable and frustrated so I avoid them like plague and they do the same. I don't get how they operate, it is as if the species diverted into two completely neurologically different species, I don't get small talk and pop culture, we have nothing in common, I might be destined for eternal loneliness who knows but this is not the life that I want to live, I'm pretty sure I will off myself in two years if things are same.

Humans are apes. no better than chimps or Baboons in fact more ruthless and vicious animals. we are social creatures, we are designed to bond with others and that contributes to our satisfaction and happiness, it is millions of evolution and natural selection.

Read the whole thing.
Crazy strong black pill